My Xbox 360 controller isn't working.

Discus and support My Xbox 360 controller isn't working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I went to Gamestop and bought a blue preowned wired rockcandy (thirdparty) controller. I tried playing some coop halo with a friend, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thedrummer1000, Jun 10, 2014.

1. My Xbox 360 controller isn't working.

Today I went to Gamestop and bought a blue preowned wired rockcandy (thirdparty) controller. I tried playing some coop halo with a friend, and the controller had to reconnect every 5 seconds. Should I ask for a refund, or is this common and can I fix it?

:)

thedrummer1000, Jun 10, 2014
  2. My controller stopped working

My Xbox 360 controller isn't working. Whenever I even touch the Right trigger, it turns off. What do I do?

P1cket1nWarr10r, Jun 10, 2014
  3. my controller isn't working

for some strange reason when i create a party it says i don't have a mic even though i do and its plugged in to the controller. please help me so i can chat with my friends in parties.

GhostCrusherX, Jun 10, 2014
Thema:

My Xbox 360 controller isn't working.

1. My Xbox 360 controller isn't working. - Similar Threads - 360 controller isn't

2. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  3. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...
  4. Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 controller: I am unable to find calibration settings on my xbox360... And everywhere i look whether xbox site or Internet directs me to calibrating for WINDOWS 10... I DO NOT HAVE A PC HOOKED UP TO MY...
  5. My xbox 360 controller isn't connecting to my PC that i can use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller isn't connecting to my PC that i can use it.: I got a wireless xbox 360 controller is connected via an insten cable to my pc, its on a usb 2.0 hub at the backside of my pc, i got a desktop pc, if i connect my controller to my pc, i can see it...
  6. My xbox 360 controller isn't connecting to my PC that i can use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller isn't connecting to my PC that i can use it.: I got a wireless xbox 360 controller is connected via an insten cable to my pc, its on a usb 2.0 hub at the backside of my pc, i got a desktop pc, if i connect my controller to my pc, i can see it...
  7. Wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized on Windows 10 PC: Hello. I've spent at least 3 hours on this issue and read through at least 70-80 topics and posts on multiple different forums, websites and Microsoft support / help pages. When I connect my Xbox...
  8. Xbox One Isn't IR Controlling Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Isn't IR Controlling Xbox 360: I am still using an Xbox 360 as a Media Center Extender to watch live and recorded TV. I wish Microsoft would work with Silicondust's HDHomerun or come up with some other way to incorporate that...
  9. why isn't there software to get the xbox 360 controller to work with windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why isn't there software to get the xbox 360 controller to work with windows?: there is a driver that makes it accessible to programs but if I want to choose what the buttons do such as to control the mouse I have to pay an additional amount of money to buy a program to do...
  10. Wired Xbox 360 Controller isn't being detected by PC on Windows 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller isn't being detected by PC on Windows 8: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting on. If it isn't please just move it. I have been using a wired Xbox 360 controller on my Windows 8 PC for a while now, just today I went to...