My XBOX 360 freezes and does not turn off unless i disconnect power

Discus and support My XBOX 360 freezes and does not turn off unless i disconnect power in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I've recently been having a problem where on my XBOX 360 while playing a game the entire game and console will freeze and nothing will work. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahBernier, Mar 25, 2020.

1. NoahBernier
    NoahBernier Guest

Hi

I've recently been having a problem where on my XBOX 360 while playing a game the entire game and console will freeze and nothing will work. The Audio still works like when I play GTA and this happens the music still plays. The weirdest thing is that when
    I try to hit the power button, it will not turn off and I have to directly unplug it from power. I have to then wait an hour or two as if I try to turn it on all I get is a black screen. Help me please!

Thanks, Noah

:)

NoahBernier, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

It's been awhile since I've been in the menus of the Xbox 360. Have you tried the Factory Reset, or Console Reset in System Settings I think it is?
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

Lo unico que te queda es que probablemente requiera reparación aunque ya no creo que el soporte de xbox pueda ayudar, tal vez con un técnico independiente
  4. Mr AfricanChild Win User

My Xbox don't turn off

Hello,

does this happen every time you try to turn off your Xbox 360 Console or was it just once or twice? a lot of times if a game freezes and it freezes your entire console you will have to unplug your power source.
  5. madskater5 Win User

Freezing while using VGA cord

*The freeze is so bad, the power button does not even work. The Xbox must be unplugged to turn it off.
  6. OpTiMiZeDL33T Win User

Xbox shuts down in gameplay; no beep

I've had the freezing issue, where it just freezes out of nowhere and the fan does continue to go. I've had issues where I turn the Xbox off but it keeps running. Visit this link:

support.xbox.com/.../console-turns-off-unexpectedly

Perhaps you need to replace your power supply even if it looks to be working fine?
Thema:

1. My XBOX 360 freezes and does not turn off unless i disconnect power - Similar Threads - 360 freezes does

2. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  3. Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 freezing and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 freezing and disconnecting issue: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as i launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...
  4. Freezing on three different 360's after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing on three different 360's after latest update: Anybody else still on 360 experiencing freezing when downloading games from the store or activating the cloud storage? this is happening to me on three different 360's, the only way to prevent it...
  5. Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games: Any 360 game I load up shows an image of the game, then goes to the xbox 360 loading icon and then freezes to the point where I cannot do anything on my xbox one and must restart the console to...
  6. Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page: Wondering if anyone knows a solution to this frustrating issue - the console turns on, steady green light, but that's about it - it doesn't get to the home page - the console doesn't have a...
  7. My XBOX 360 S is freezing, and is not reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX 360 S is freezing, and is not reading discs: So i opened my XBOX console, I wanted to play a Kinect game, I put the disc on the tray, and closed it, The game started, and then a error popped up saying that the disc is unreadable, but it...
  8. Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 light freeze on update stop: Hello everyone, I have a xbox 360 light that tried to update a long time ago and it is frozen on the page (update stopped unable to read from the storage device Reinsert it to continue the update....
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?: Why is the Xbox doing this it will read the disc then won't or freezes and won't let you play ? I don't have the tools to take it apart any help please 7462706c-987f-44c1-81ca-1bf3595ee0fb
  10. Xbox 360 freezes and won't turn off when it does, what's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freezes and won't turn off when it does, what's going on?: I just started playing my 360 after a few months of it being in my closet and have been playing Skyrim only. I've come across several instances where the system will freeze during load screens or...