My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

Discus and support My Xbox 360 games have disappeared . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BallisticH2O, Nov 20, 2019.

1. BallisticH2O
    BallisticH2O Guest

I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game.

I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play.

Please help, what happened?

:)

BallisticH2O, Nov 20, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

You Make login you the your Account where you own the games? Try https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Wushu Goddess Win User

Everything disappearing

I've noticed that all Xbox 360 games have disappeared from my achievements list. Only Xbox 360 games. Everything else is there. And I see that missing items are still there on the Xbox App. But not on the console. So weird :(
  4. angrysouza Win User

Backwards compatibility missing 360 games

My xbox 360 game disappeared on my Xbox one and told me I didn't own it. I checked my download history on the Xbox website and it said I owned it. I originally had it on the Xbox 360
  5. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
  6. Mister Revised Win User

All of my 360 game achievements have disappeared

Hey there, are you seeing the correct score on the account if you check your profile on the
    Xbox website?
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared . - Similar Threads - 360 games disappeared

2. Do some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do some Xbox 360 games have a poor frame rate?: Hi, I noticed playing my Xbox 360 that some games have a low frame rate (offline, single player). Is this normal for the system? 4e8c6a74-dedd-48de-baca-f92e942fcec7
  3. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  4. Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...: So... Probably someone else reported this but today I've downloaded the video game "Disney Bolt" on my Xbox 360. I know the game has italian language in it(and others). But on XBox 360 the game...
  5. Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat: when playing a 360 game party chat doesnt work at all, very annoying submitted by /u/ClucketHead [link] [comments]
  6. allow 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow 360 games on xbox one: I believe X-box is adding games to the list of backward compatible...... Could for a chance someone please mention "Samurai Showdown Sen" and "Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition" I know and love these...
  7. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  8. Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get this back: Hi games with gold disappeared from my xbox 360 how do I get it back cf46c501-663a-4c7f-87d4-9ee7ba3a084b
  9. All of my 360 game achievements have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my 360 game achievements have disappeared: all of my Xbox 360 game achievements have disappeared from my gamerscore 98f87a70-e44b-47d1-b945-23caa554490a
  10. Xbox 360 "game with gold" game license disappeared on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "game with gold" game license disappeared on Xbox one: Hello, a few years ago, I got, via the program "game with gold", on Xbox360, the game Civilization Revolution. I now own an Xbox One, and I've downloaded the game back to this console from the...