My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

Discus and support My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JackLoveall1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. JackLoveall1
    JackLoveall1 Guest

Have you tried port forwarding

If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a configuration change in order for your PC or Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox Live. This configuration change is sometimes called “opening ports” or "port
    forwarding."

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

:)

JackLoveall1, Mar 12, 2020
  2. xI ValKyRiie Ix Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox Live

My status says:

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked
  3. InYohFace Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

I'm having the same issue. I was connecting fine with my modem and wireless router until yesterday. Now it picks up my network but can't connect to live. If I test my Xbox live connection....it connects to the network and Internet but not live. If I run
    a static check it connects to the Internet. However if I do the Initial Setup....the Internet fails and says Blocked next to xbox live
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Have you tried port forwarding

If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a configuration change in order for your PC or Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox Live. This configuration change is sometimes called “opening ports” or "port
    forwarding."

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

what type of error code do you get when try connecting to the internet?
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Not sure what to think anymore.....

My Xbox live can't Connect any more and my Internet failed as well
    My guess would that the issue with connecting with Live has something to do with your internet failing. ;-)

It's Throwback Thursday Goth...that is why this thread is revived. Lol.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live - Similar Threads - 360 has failed

2. my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 has stopped working all of a sudden: hey, i would just like to know why my Xbox 360 all of a sudden stopped. this Xbox has been kept in our cabinet all the time, so could't be water damage/hard drive failure. not much has been...
  3. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  4. Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.: I have an xbox 360 S that will boot up to the sign in screen, but none of the lights come on and controller wont connect. I have tried unplugging the power supply then plugging it back in but to...
  5. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold: Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2...
  6. XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]: Hoje eu fui ver meu console, e quando liguei ele apresentou uma luz vermelha continua. eu não sei se é sobreaquecimento. Pode me dizer qual é o problema? Minha versão é "XBOX 360 E"....
  7. MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO LOAD AND CANNOT CONTINUE: Split from this thread. I'm not able to launch the game from any account, i have tried but it doesn't work. The error just appears like that it says MINECRAFT XBOX 360 EDITION HAS FAILED TO...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has failed to load and cannot continue? Please Help: Every time I try to play Minecraft on my Xbox 360, it tells me this. I don't know what to do, we looked at my disc and it has a ring around the edges that may be a scratch, if so it's from the...
  9. minecraft xbox 360 has fail and cannot continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 has fail and cannot continue: I keep getting this error message minecraft xbox 360 has fail to load and cannot continue so i try deleted the game and re download it but it still show it and deleted the system cache it still...
  10. Has XBox 360 failed more since release of Xbox one?`

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has XBox 360 failed more since release of Xbox one?`: Call me cynical but my family and I can't watch a movie anymore without the XBox 360 *** up in some way. We have 3 xbox's in the house and they have all become boat anchors since the release of...