my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working

Discus and support my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working check your wifi box it should show all devices 936f8865-3aa3-42c1-96d2-eed4eb37765b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EbkDips, Mar 21, 2021.

1. EbkDips
    EbkDips Guest

check your wifi box it should show all devices

:)

EbkDips, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Hardcore Games™ Win User

check your wifi box it should show all devices
  3. juan van Win User

Can I use "Level1 WUA-0614" to 360???

4. Miss Portia Win User

Network Adapter

Hello - the only USB wireless networking adapter that will work with the Xbox 360 is the official Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter. Any other USB adapters will not work, as you can not install the drivers for them. You can use wireless adapters that
    connect via an Ethernet cord, but for best performance we really recommend the official Wireless Networking Adapter. For more information, please check out:

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360WirelessNNetworkingAdapter
  5. haloteen Win User

which wireless adapter?

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 slim built-in network adapter stopped working

Hi, sorry but you would need to start a repair request. It's a little cheaper if you do this online rather than contacting Xbox support to do it for you.

-

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
Thema:

1. my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working - Similar Threads - 360 network adapter

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter: Hey Microsoft, So i have an Xbox 360 wireless network adapter. I was wondering EVEN though the Xbox 360 S has built-in Wireless connectivity, I may have discovered that this adapter boost the...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  4. The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC: I Cant seem to find the drivers for the Wireless Networking adapter for wireless internet can anybody help? 42797484-cbdb-4123-af43-0b0da0865229
  5. network adapter on 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    network adapter on 360: network adapter on 360 How did you manage to determine the source of wireless interference? The only, well-known, devices that are using a frequency hopping technique is Bluetooth, and by todays...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter: I have owned my 360 for about 4 years, and never needed an adapter. I played this morning and was able to connect to the xbox live without an issue. When I got home from I attempted to sign in,...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter?: So for the first time in about 2 or 3 years, my Xbox wont connect to my wifi, and it will tell me "To use a wireless Internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your...
  8. New Wireless N Network Adapter not recognised by XBox 360 on second use

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Wireless N Network Adapter not recognised by XBox 360 on second use: Hello, last week I bought a new Wireless N Networking Adapter for an XBox 360. I connected it to the XBox 360's rear USB port, and it worked straight away. It was used for about half an hour,...
  9. Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter: I had an old elite that I had sent out for a red ring of death and I got it back but never used since I had bought a new 360 in the mean time. Now I'd like to give it as a gift but I wanted to...
  10. Xbox 360 Wi-Fi network adapter driver.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wi-Fi network adapter driver.: Hi there. I just recently purchased myself a Linksys WRT1900AC Wi-FI router. Xbox One works great wirelessly. The Xbox 360 slim is having a lot of issues though. I tried everything, port...