My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada

Discus and support My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games. I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoomerJr, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BoomerJr
    BoomerJr Guest

I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games.

I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it asks for billing info. I live in Canada and so I searched for hours trying to get around this but it kept failing please help!

:)

BoomerJr, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BoomerJr Win User

I tried this and it continously failed to change it
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

5. ngocphi Win User

Dont use a chrome or safari

Firefox.or.edge.is.best

Also if your account is.under.3months you must.wait till 3months is up
  6. eSilverStrike Win User

Not detecting my billing information for my Account on Xbox.xom

Good Idea, I will try it...

It says English (Canada) on all of the pages except on the Page after I click "Change Payment Options".

This goes to the Xbox live Billing contact information page. This page region is English (United States). When I click on this in the lower left it allows me to select a new region. I click English (Canada) but it goes right back to the Billing Contact information
    page for English (United States) so unfortunately it doesn't work.

I already have my billing account information set which works fine on Xbox.com with Xbox One purchases but not when I try to purchase Xbox 360 software. (or download the free gold games)
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada - Similar Threads - 360 wont allow

2. xbox 360 elite wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 elite wont power on.: i have a problem with my xbox 360 e console. i didnt used it almost a month ago. but i wanted to use it and it wont turn on. i tried with a controller, i tried everything. could somebody help...
  3. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  4. XBOX 360 WIRED CONTROLER WONT GET RECOGNIZED

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 WIRED CONTROLER WONT GET RECOGNIZED: So i had 1 controller which worked perfectly fine yesterday til now, and i went and bought another xbox 360 controller which is also wired to play 2 player games with friends. When I got home i...
  5. Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.: Can anyone help with this issue? Anyone have this problem before? The power supply light is green. The light on the console it self does not turn on yet the message for ventilation appears and...
  6. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  7. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  8. Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update: Ok guys. i havent contacted microsoft themselves yet but im to the point im about to (also yes i see all the errors in my typing and right now im just trying to get my point across and fix my...
  9. My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.: My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect. It doesn't matter what controller we use and makes no difference if its a wired one or wireless controller. It also doesn't matter what game we are...
  10. why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360: this is freakin ***... hey Microsoft.., as long as its Xbox live I should be able to converse with my friends still on 360 dcdafedd-1fda-423b-bb7e-d7d117b26cd7