My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada

Discus and support My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games. I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoomerJr, Aug 4, 2019.

1. BoomerJr
    BoomerJr Guest

I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games.

I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it asks for billing info. I live in Canada and so I searched for hours trying to get around this but it kept failing please help!

:)

BoomerJr, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BoomerJr Win User

I tried this and it continously failed to change it
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

5. ngocphi Win User

Dont use a chrome or safari

Firefox.or.edge.is.best

Also if your account is.under.3months you must.wait till 3months is up
  6. eSilverStrike Win User

Not detecting my billing information for my Account on Xbox.xom

Good Idea, I will try it...

It says English (Canada) on all of the pages except on the Page after I click "Change Payment Options".

This goes to the Xbox live Billing contact information page. This page region is English (United States). When I click on this in the lower left it allows me to select a new region. I click English (Canada) but it goes right back to the Billing Contact information
    page for English (United States) so unfortunately it doesn't work.

I already have my billing account information set which works fine on Xbox.com with Xbox One purchases but not when I try to purchase Xbox 360 software. (or download the free gold games)
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada - Similar Threads - 360 wont allow

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  3. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  4. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  5. Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked: Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 to the the internet via wireless connection to my phones wifi hotspot, when I try to connect, it keeps saying failed and blocked, the only way I got round...
  6. Xbox 360 right analog wont click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 right analog wont click: I was playing Battlefield 3 it worked fine and then for some reason my right stick wont let me crouch what happened? e9a48897-0ab5-4276-87e9-e244aa1770d6
  7. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account: HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox 360 it apeard as if i had 0.00 dolars , i have...
  8. xbox 360 elite wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 elite wont power on.: i have a problem with my xbox 360 e console. i didnt used it almost a month ago. but i wanted to use it and it wont turn on. i tried with a controller, i tried everything. could somebody help...
  9. My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.: My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect. It doesn't matter what controller we use and makes no difference if its a wired one or wireless controller. It also doesn't matter what game we are...
  10. why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont Microsoft allow me to talk to my friends still on 360: this is freakin ***... hey Microsoft.., as long as its Xbox live I should be able to converse with my friends still on 360 dcdafedd-1fda-423b-bb7e-d7d117b26cd7