: My xbox 360 wont connect to the internet anymore!

Discus and support : My xbox 360 wont connect to the internet anymore! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My xbox 360 wont connect to the internet anymore! just recently i wanted to play forza 4 on my xbox 360 and when i went to sign in it gave me an... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AmtrakAcela75, Jul 25, 2020.

1. : My xbox 360 wont connect to the internet anymore!

just recently i wanted to play forza 4 on my xbox 360 and when i went to sign in it gave me an error saying it couldn't sign into xbox live,i went though the settings and tried to do everything manual and still nothing seem to works. i dont know if this
    is because i upgraded my router to a xb6 (its xfinity newest router) and it does not support the 360, im going to see if i have the same problem on my ps3 but im hoping someone here might know some ways to fix this, or if i just need a different router.

:)

AmtrakAcela75, Jul 25, 2020
  2. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  3. larnellsmith Win User

xbox connetion

why my xbox wont connect to the internet when my internet is on
    Why would my Xbox connect to my hotspot or internet
  4. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
  5. LyricalPistol Win User

Cannot Connect to Live Anymore

I am not able to connect to xbox live anymore and it is not my internet. I connect fine to other things. And I always use the xbox live, until yesterday all it did was fail to connect. I restarted my modem, even unplugged my xbox for a while, but it still
    wont let me this morning, so now a whole day. What should I do?
  6. Xx LOBO4 xX Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

so my xbox live is having the same problem. i can connect to the internet and use my computer but wont connect from network to internet on the xbox console
Thema:

1. : My xbox 360 wont connect to the internet anymore! - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  3. Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked: Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 to the the internet via wireless connection to my phones wifi hotspot, when I try to connect, it keeps saying failed and blocked, the only way I got round...
  4. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  5. xbox 360 xbox live wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 xbox live wont connect: iv been using my hotspot on my phone to connect my xbox 360 to the internet and xbox live since I bought the console. now all of a sudden it says its connected to internet but not xbox live I have...
  6. My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.: My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect. It doesn't matter what controller we use and makes no difference if its a wired one or wireless controller. It also doesn't matter what game we are...
  7. My Xbox 360 wont connect online or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect online or update: My dad bought a xbox 360 touch slim awhile ago.I remember using it to login and see if it worked and connected to xbox live. It has a 250gb hard drive in it. He gave it to me to update it and to...
  8. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  9. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.: my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th...
  10. My wife's Xbox 360 connects to Xbox live but mine wont

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife's Xbox 360 connects to Xbox live but mine wont: My wife and I each have Xbox ones and 360's. Her 360 will connect to Xbox live but my 360 won't. Her Xbox 360 is an elite with detachable HD while mine was a Gears of War 3 editions so I'm not...