My Xbox 360 wont update

Discus and support My Xbox 360 wont update in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 wont update If you are connected to the internet follow the steps that the other commenters have left, but it could be caused by an... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CattogamingYT, Jun 27, 2020.

1. My Xbox 360 wont update

My Xbox 360 wont update
    If you are connected to the internet follow the steps that the other commenters have left, but it could be caused by an unstable connection or something else.

:)

CattogamingYT, Jun 27, 2020
  2. chrisovls26 Win User

Dec 11/13 Update has made things worse

hi my xbox 360 wont let me update the new update any1 got any tips please
  3. Chris Mackie(2) Win User

Status Code: 3151-335A-A080-0C00-8007-2746

I update my xbox 360 and now it wont let me on xbox live I called xbox live after the update told them and they said that someone will called with in 24 to 48 hours and now its the 3rd day and no calls I think xbox live dont care about us and dont wont to
    fix our xbox 360.
  4. WBruts94 Win User

update interrupted

I did the same thing but right at the beginning of an update and now my xbox 360 wont turn on. Is there any way of resolving this ?
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User
  6. NanookGames Win User

My Xbox 360 wont update

Hi there!

I would go and contact support at https://support.xbox.com/ if you’ve already restarted your console and tried again. Also, I would suggest checking your internet/network connection
    and resetting, as needed.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

My Xbox 360 wont update

1. My Xbox 360 wont update - Similar Threads - 360 wont update

2. After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load: After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load. I've changed the power settings to energy saving and done a power cycle but the disc still wont read. Tried...
  3. Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB Wont update: Ok guys. i havent contacted microsoft themselves yet but im to the point im about to (also yes i see all the errors in my typing and right now im just trying to get my point across and fix my...
  4. xbox 360 wont update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 wont update: so i bought an xbox 360 for my son and when i turn it on i just get a message saying "system update stopped cant read the update from the disc.please reinsert the disc to continue the update. if...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect online or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect online or update: My dad bought a xbox 360 touch slim awhile ago.I remember using it to login and see if it worked and connected to xbox live. It has a 250gb hard drive in it. He gave it to me to update it and to...
  6. xbox 360 slim wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim wont update: when I try to update my xbox for xbox live it says cant process the update status code 445e 4467 1780 0700 c000 000e d5ed99d2-7628-4311-bf33-aea8653d347a
  7. Xbox 360 wont read discs after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont read discs after update: I bought a used Xbox 360 (2008 Falcon) for my son's birthday (on Thursday 5th) and I think I've bricked it. Set it up today to test and it started prompting to update before it would play...
  8. latest xbox live update wont download on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest xbox live update wont download on xbox 360: hi my console wont download the latest update it gets about 80% through the download and then says it cant process it and comes up with the error message 43c5 440b 1380 0700 c000 000e and wont...
  9. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...
  10. xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update: i started having problems with my 360 slim about 3 months ago and its just gotten worse. at first the xbox was just slow while i played games on live. then it started taking up to 10 minutes to...