My xbox account doesn't sign in

Discus and support My xbox account doesn't sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; That error is so annoying... I just bought Minecraft a while ago [img] and works perfectly, but when i want to connect my Xbox Live Account it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaikoCoca, Aug 13, 2019.

1. MaikoCoca
    MaikoCoca Guest

That error is so annoying... I just bought Minecraft a while ago
    My xbox account doesn't sign in [​IMG]

and works perfectly, but when i want to connect my Xbox Live Account it just dont connect, it says "Something got wrong, try again in our site" or something like that...

And when i finally connect, i try to play on some servers or with my friends, it says to set up my acc.

Please help me with that bc i just spent 20 reais on Minecraft and i want to be worth it!

:)

MaikoCoca, Aug 13, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Contact
    Xbox Support
    and see if there is something wrong with your account.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. TrooperDaddy106 Win User

Minecraft xbox one try to play a world online and it instantly crashes

When I sign it, it works. When my son signs it and doesn't uncheck online mode the game will freeze and crash to xbox home screen. The Xbox Live Gold account was created with my account.
  4. xotwodgaby Win User

Stuck at add security screen

I had the same problem here, one of the profiles already works and is signed into the Xbox but for my own profile, it doesn't want to sign in. It signs into the other account with no problem

:(
  5. Womparific Win User

NFL app XBO message: The fantasy service is not available. Please try again later.

I created another account, same result. Doesn't allow the fantasy football league. I used a friend's account on the nfl app to ensure it wasn't my credentials. It did not allow me to sign in, I was able to sign in my account on their xbox. This is simply
    a problem with the Xbox.
  6. Hluod Win User

Signing in to account doesn't work

Well the thing is that i press sign in and have everything typed in but then it still says sign in but now i can't press it and that means i can't access my profile from the top right which then means i can't access any settings. It's super weird. Btw
    i can't even sign in at all at the enforcement page it just refreshes the site.
Thema:

1. My xbox account doesn't sign in - Similar Threads - account doesn't sign

2. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  3. Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.: When I try to play Ark: Survival Evolved it says the error message below and all other accounts I try says the same thing. [img] ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment

in XboX Insiders
    Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment: I booted up Halo: MCC on PC and was greeted with this message "Your account doesn't match your dev environment". I never had this appear before and I was playing MCC perfectly fine before this. I...
  5. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  6. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  7. Signing in to account doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to account doesn't work: So i got the xbox game pass and decided to get Sea of Thieves to play it with my friend but it turns out mmy privacy settings don't allow me to play online and the problem is that when i sign in...
  8. Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.: I just realized this, looking at my achievements for Fallout 3 vanilla, that I am severely lacking in the achievements. Apparently this is because the connection is not staying connected to Xbox...
  9. It won't simply let me sign into my account but every time ask for password but still doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't simply let me sign into my account but every time ask for password but still doesn't ...: every time I go to log into my xbox on live account it won't let me. Sometimes it will say unviable or it will keep asking over and over again. Never seen any post about it so I'm asking...
  10. I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.: I made an account, both are on my console, not this account, I added xbox live gold to it with the trial, and I used a gmail account to do it. Now, I made an attempt to sign into the live.xbox...