My xbox account doesn't sign in

Discus and support My xbox account doesn't sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; That error is so annoying... I just bought Minecraft a while ago [img] and works perfectly, but when i want to connect my Xbox Live Account it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaikoCoca, Aug 13, 2019.

1. MaikoCoca
    MaikoCoca Guest

That error is so annoying... I just bought Minecraft a while ago
    My xbox account doesn't sign in [​IMG]

and works perfectly, but when i want to connect my Xbox Live Account it just dont connect, it says "Something got wrong, try again in our site" or something like that...

And when i finally connect, i try to play on some servers or with my friends, it says to set up my acc.

Please help me with that bc i just spent 20 reais on Minecraft and i want to be worth it!

:)

MaikoCoca, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. My xbox account doesn't sign in - Similar Threads - account doesn't sign

2. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?: I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously...
  4. xbox game bar doesn't work with my account

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar doesn't work with my account: Xbox game bar doesn't work with my account. If I use different account or my account used on different PC game bar work fine. What could be a problem? Package Full name:...
  5. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  6. Controllers doesn't work completly on one account and other account it is working normally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers doesn't work completly on one account and other account it is working normally: On one of the account within the family all the controllers we have aren't working completly. All other accounts don't have this problem. Is there any way that you can reset sommething so the...
  7. Signing in to account doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to account doesn't work: So i got the xbox game pass and decided to get Sea of Thieves to play it with my friend but it turns out mmy privacy settings don't allow me to play online and the problem is that when i sign in...
  8. Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account won't sign in on Fallout 3 from Xbox One, doesn't save achievements.: I just realized this, looking at my achievements for Fallout 3 vanilla, that I am severely lacking in the achievements. Apparently this is because the connection is not staying connected to Xbox...
  9. It won't simply let me sign into my account but every time ask for password but still doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't simply let me sign into my account but every time ask for password but still doesn't ...: every time I go to log into my xbox on live account it won't let me. Sometimes it will say unviable or it will keep asking over and over again. Never seen any post about it so I'm asking...
  10. I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.: I made an account, both are on my console, not this account, I added xbox live gold to it with the trial, and I used a gmail account to do it. Now, I made an attempt to sign into the live.xbox...