My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

Discus and support My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Awkward Crafty, Mar 18, 2022.

1. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because the Xbox enforcement site shows that I'm not banned. I can't play any online games and I need help. Thanks.

:)

Awkward Crafty, Mar 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try and use a different browser or device to sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. EXES5 Win User

I dont receive invites

Check your privacy settings and check enforcement site to see if any communication ban has been issued against you if alls good remove your account and readd it on your console
  4. EXES5 Win User

Chat disconnection

You should check enforcement site to see if any comunication ban has been issued against you
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Enforcement

Hello, only the enforcement site can handle suspensions or bans. Is there anybody else who has a gamertag that plays on your console? Have you checked out that account? Also check to see if any emails have been sent out explaining the perm ban.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Re: Console Ban

When a ban is issued the enforcement team always sends a notification to the email address associated with the xbox account. Check your email for an eventual notification, if you can't find it log in at the enforcement site for further info regarding your
    ban.

https://enforcement.xbox
Thema:

1. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it. - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit

in XboX Insiders
    My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit: As the title states, my account has been banned due to an offense I had nothing to do with. The account was banned on May 2nd for marketplace theft. I believe that this has something to do with...
  3. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental...
  5. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  6. My Account Has Been Comprimised

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Been Comprimised: Hello. I was trying to log onto my minecraft account just to be prompted by this [img] So I went to Microsoft to see If I could log on from there. And to my surprise I got this when I wrote in...
  7. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  8. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...
  9. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration: so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it shows me "play demo" and nothing else...
  10. my account has been locked and no support from microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been locked and no support from microsoft: hello dear microsoft i know you will see this so.. my account was locked about 6 days ago ( not the one i'm posting this with ) and i filled out a request for a account Reinstate and requested a...