My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

Discus and support My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheater✔, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Cheater✔
    Cheater✔ Guest

So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want to know if i can at least transfer my destiny items because
    ive spent thousands of dollars on it

:)

Cheater✔, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cheater✔ Win User

Yea they upheld it even after i told them i wasnt being serious. So i guess i lost thousands of dollars just that quick..
  3. Daft Badger Win User

All the people telling the op to contact support are wrong.Support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement & can not do anything.

If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.

Trolling people & using exploits are both bannable offences,even if it was meant as a "joke".

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to if your account is permanently banned you forfeit any digital items,remaining gold etc. bought by that account.
  4. o0ElRisita0o Win User

Así que estaba trolleando a un tipo que decía que sabía cómo llevarlo a la perfección en el destino 2 como una forma molesta y supongo que me informó y ahora Microsoft ha prohibido mi cuenta de forma permanente y realmente quiero saber
    si al menos puedo transferir mi artículos del destino porque he gastado miles de dólares en ello
    The safest thing is that it was legally so you were to blame for having trolled but don't worry you can contact xbox support for a clearer answer and clarify all your doubts luck
  5. Cheater✔ Win User

I didnt really mean trolling i was just joking with him a little but i also told him i was joking after
  6. SavagedPanda04 Win User

Yes you can get banned or suspended for trolling other gamers, as it is a violation of the terms of use and code of conducts. ... I do not recommend trolling,
    as it can bring your Reputation low.
Thema:

1. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft: Hello, In early May I went to log onto my xbox account only to be met with a prompt saying there’s something wrong with you account fix this on the web. When I went to account.live.com it told me...
  3. Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta do Microsoft Rewards foi suspensa[Translation-Microsoft Rewards account has been...: Olá, esses dias fui resgatar dois cartões presentes, depois de ter resgatado, fui abrir o Microsoft Rewards e aparaceu essa mensagem: ''Não é possível obter Informações de Perfil do Usuário da...
  4. Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account: Today me and my friend were playing a casual game of rainbow six siege when this person (gamertag is [mod removed]) joined our party and said they would "hack our accounts" because we lost we now...
  5. My Account has Been Temporary banned Due to Cheating an Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Account has Been Temporary banned Due to Cheating an Harassment: I Don't understand why im Banned i should at least be Suspended for a month or two Players offten False report of cheating there is no proof of me cheating on a game called Rainbow six siege...
  6. My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment: I WAS wondering of its Permanently Banned Beacuse its says Temporary Permanent But theres an end Date on July16. But i Oftend Report Disrespectful and inappropriate harassing messages and nothing...
  7. My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow: Hi man, I really need your help because my XBOX ONE account has been hacked & you're an XBOX Ambassador & I've tried everything to get my account back please man, I've done everything i can do...
  8. My xbox account has been locked for absolutely no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account has been locked for absolutely no reason: i have no access too the phone number i had i can even tell you exactly the number or any info i had. there has been alot of things with the microsoft company that have absolutely just pissed me...
  9. "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...: I'm trying to purchase all the DLC's for Left 4 Dead 2. I was able to purchase the "The Passing" DLC with no problems but when I tried to purchase the "The Sacrifice" DLC, it said that my account...
  10. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...