My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

Discus and support My Xbox account has been locked for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jacoblazowski, Aug 24, 2019.

1. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is

:)

jacoblazowski, Aug 24, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello jacoblazowski!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

When you say "My account has been locked", do you mean that your account has been suspended by the Enforcement team?

Please provide more information if you can.

We look forward to hearing back from you so we can provide you with accurate support.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Sometime when this happens you have to wait up to 72 hours before you can try to unlock it. If you keep trying to gain access the account and fail it will flag you. I would stop trying for a while otherwise you just keep resetting the timer.
  5. Tarnend Win User

Go through xbox support and they will advise you why your account has been blocked.

Regards
  6. Puggered Win User

usually, some accounts are locked for unusual activity also update any outdated info you have for account backup emails or phone numbers.
Thema:

1. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason - Similar Threads - account has been

2. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...
  3. my xbox accounts gt has been changed without me doing so

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox accounts gt has been changed without me doing so: im wondering what to do about this because it just randomly happened i havent been charged or did i even change my gt but it has randomly gone from to SwellingDog8252 for no reason....
  4. My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.: My current XBL tag is "", but will occasionally display it as my old tag, "Eevee G" on certain areas of the Xbox system. My dashboard, my profile card etc. I've had this issue for a little over a...
  5. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  6. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  7. Mon compte Live a été suspendu. (My Live Account has been suspended.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mon compte Live a été suspendu. (My Live Account has been suspended.): mon compte Xbox live a été suspendu et je n'ai eu aucune explication! j'aimerai savoir pourquoi? ou savoir qui je dois m'adresser pour une reclamation. j'ai déj regarder sur le site...
  8. I think my account has been hacked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think my account has been hacked.: What can I do to protect my account from hackers? I was advised to change my passwords, which I've done, and to do a factory reset. What is a factory reset, exactly, and how do I do it?...
  9. My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back: My acc was hacked and my info was changed how do i get the acc back ? 26988efe-6b1d-4e89-ab80-8fbb781b571d
  10. My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked: Guys a month ago i game shared with my friend to get dlc in a game and recently, i was in a argument with my friend nd he informed to me to hack my account and now i dont know what to do someone...