My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to...

Discus and support My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help from anyone who can my Xbox account that I’ve had for going on the seventh years with a few thousand dollars spent got banned two days ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JacksonWilliams9, Jan 15, 2022.

1. My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to...

I need help from anyone who can my Xbox account that I’ve had for going on the seventh years with a few thousand dollars spent got banned two days ago for changing the color of my avatar and microsoft is giving me a chance to change it back to default but I can’t sign in to anything to change it because my account is banned if you can help me please contact me.

:)

JacksonWilliams9, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Psycho689 Win User

how long will my account be banned for

My account with the gamertag is banned from Xbox Live till 31.12.9999.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include but is not limited to:

Altering the appearance of your avatar outside of officially supported tools

Illegitimately gaining achievements or avatar awards

Manipulating watermarks, tenure level, or other account identifiers

Unauthorized changes to in-game parameters

Making unauthorized modifications to your account or profile

I don't changed anything on my console, to my avatar my achievements or anything else just got banned.

When will it be lifted?
  3. iTz VaSseLl Win User

xbox banned for no reason

MY brother account got banned yesterday for ever this account is
    [Mod Edit]
    when ever i recover it ir takes forever my avatar is white use to be blue for like a year when i got my xbox banned i thought it comes as a package account and xbox but guess i thought wrong
  4. TalkyStarfish36 Win User

account suspended until 12/31/9999

i recently got online and saw that my avatar color was changed could that be a reason why i got banned
  5. schangbang Win User

i need help ASAP please

and also when i turned 18 it asked me to change my account to a adult account. and now idk whats happening but if i cant play xbox on my account iv owned for over 4 years and has hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars spent on it, we will be having a problem
    microsoft.
  6. xl PeaNuT x Win User

Player Icons

Hey,

Oh alright. am I also unable to change it that way if I would' ve chosen my "Avatar" icon?
Thema:

My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to...

1. My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to... - Similar Threads - account I’ve spent

2. how do i remove a phone signed into my account when i’ve changed my password and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i remove a phone signed into my account when i’ve changed my password and it...: in summary, someone i trusted used my account to gameshare. we had an argument, and i changed my microsoft account password so they didn’t hack my account/try to get me banned out of anger, ect....
  3. Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions): I am on my Xbox 360 doing this. I have tried the methods listed here and more. Even trying to turn auto renew off and on. I’ve tried conventional and unconventional methods yet nothing works. My...
  4. Finding previous accounts I’ve had on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding previous accounts I’ve had on my Xbox: When I first for my Xbox, I forgot my main accounts password. So I created a random account to set up my Xbox. Once I found out what my password was, I deleted the random account. The problem is...
  5. My PS4 Minecraft account says I’ve already logged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PS4 Minecraft account says I’ve already logged in: Hello, I have a question regarding my Minecraft Microsoft account. I’ve had my PlayStation for a year now and I can never log in because it says I’ve already logged in with a previous account,...
  6. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working: Hello all, so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th how do i fix this? [img] 29119ceb-dd2c-4504-bc7f-5a9ad208c3c9
  7. I think someone is using my Xbox account after I’ve been inactive

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think someone is using my Xbox account after I’ve been inactive: Hey guys, I’ve been inactive from one of my xbox accounts for about 5 years. When i came back a few days ago, all my info was changed and i cant use the account. I looked up the gamertag and it...
  8. I’ve got a switch lite and minecraft also got Nintendo account and Microsoft paid yearly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve got a switch lite and minecraft also got Nintendo account and Microsoft paid yearly...: Got a switch lite and minecraft got a microsoft account and nintendo account paid yearly subscription still cant cross match platforms as says need both accounts but i have them please can someone...
  9. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  10. I’ve been account silenced on overwatch *ingame*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been account silenced on overwatch *ingame*: hello my name is ive been account silenced for over a month each time I launch the game I get a message saying something like “Due to multiple reports of abusive chat your account has been...