My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why

Discus and support My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On March 20 my Xbox account was suspended. I tried going to the Xbox enforcement history to check why my account was suspended however when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wubz1983, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Wubz1983
    Wubz1983 Guest

On March 20 my Xbox account was suspended. I tried going to the Xbox enforcement history to check why my account was suspended however when I went to the website all I saw was that my reputation was still normal and my record was still perfect. I cannot even appeal this suspension because my account on the Xbox enforcement website hasn't turned orange or red. I have tried to contact multiple people as to why the enforcement website has not updated. At this point I just want to find out why my account was suspended.

:)

Wubz1983, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Wubz1983 Win User

At this point I don't think I'll get it back. Either way I was thinking on moving strictly to PC instead of playing on both PC and Xbox. This Just helped make my decision very easy. At least I don't have to pay $60 every year I guess that's one upside
  3. ​Jamie Win User

Has there been activity on that account in the past few years?
  4. Wubz1983 Win User

I forgot which game I was playing, it was probably Overwatch, but I never messaged anybody or even talked to anybody. And I don't think I look like I'm hacking when I play Overwatch. I've tried to think of every possible message I sent that could get me suspended. I don't say profanities in my messages, the most I'll say is just stop feeding.
  5. ​Jamie Win User

Odd.. have you done anything that made it look like you were hacking? Or doing something going against TOS?
  6. ​Jamie Win User

I'm very sorry you are having this issue.. I hope enforcement corrects their mistake..
Thema:

1. My Xbox account was suspended and I still don't know the reason why - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. Suspended account without activity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account without activity: My account that my son uses to play xbox has been suspended for 24 hours, again for the second day in a row. He has had no communication and has no broke the xbox ToS. My question do other players...
  3. Xbox account permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account permanently suspended: My Xbox account TheNightmare441 got permanently suspended from the network I was achievement hunting hell blade Selina sacrice and I got permanently suspended to the network yesterday and now it...
  4. Xbox live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanently suspended: Hello. I've recently got a lifetime ban on my Xbox Live account (RealMastuhChiff) reason being is because my son uses it for Warzone while I'm at work, I have heard him talk trash on the mic...
  5. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  6. Account Permanently Suspended for 15 days. No update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Permanently Suspended for 15 days. No update: My account live account has been suspended permanently for the last 15 days. Although, it doesn't seem permanent because I was given the option to appeal my case via a case review. I submitted the...
  7. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  8. microsoft reward account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft reward account suspended: hi i got some questions...recently i created a family group in my profile (additional members two parents+sister+two guests)...i asked for one reward and after it the account was suspended......
  9. My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My funimation account is suspended, i paid for it but funimation says microsoft must...: This is what i got from funimation "Apologies, as your subscription payment method was through Microsoft, we would not have access to their billing department to modify/change/cancel any...
  10. Xbox Account suspended for 1 day for this? What do you think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account suspended for 1 day for this? What do you think: So in one of my private group chat where I posted this [mod removed] exact picture and someone reported it, So you're telling me that out of the multiples teams of enforcements people... they all...