My Xbox Account

Discus and support My Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help with my account. Everytime I sign into my account the A button stops working. Anything I can do to make the A button work? Please and thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxYUNGxDIPPxx, Feb 2, 2020.

1. My Xbox Account

I need help with my account. Everytime I sign into my account the A button stops working. Anything I can do to make the A button work? Please and thank you.

P.S - The A button works for other profiles when I sign in just not my account.

:)

xxYUNGxDIPPxx, Feb 2, 2020
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

my xbox and my account

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

my xbox and my account

Hello lilielbe!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox being stolen.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to track your consoles.

What I do recommend is changing your Microsoft account password as soon as possible. By changing your password, any console that has your account on it, will need to re-sign in. This
    will protect you from anyone using your account without permission.

Click on the link below:

Change your Microsoft account password

Another helpful link:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Blakktoose Win User

my xbox account

In addition AFTER a successful login, make sure and add security features such as an additional email address and/or a security question to ease any future pain.
  5. moturwerks Win User

Account in my xbox

if you want to recover your gamertag later AND keep all your game saves and achievements and everything, then you need to go into the settings and transfer the data on the internal memory to a removable hard drive. If you don't have a hard drive available,
    I believe you can transfer it to a USB memory stick also. After you successfully transfer the data you will want to format the internal memory before selling it. You currently cannot do this any other way but i hear in the fall update there may be some sort
    of cloud storage option for game saves......of course that's just what I read on engadget....i don't know for sure, so if you got into the fall update beta you might have a way to do it that way if it turns out to be true, otherwise you need to get yourself
    a USB thumb stick, they are like $10.
  6. DadSox Win User

my xbox account

Hello Do. I see that your older Microsoft Account has been banned. Unfortunately, the ban will never be lifted on that account, regardless of who did it and what they did. When you make an account, the Terms and Conditions states that you are responsible
    for anything and everything that is done by your profile, whether it is a hacker or a friend that causes your profile to be banned.

I would suggest posting here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    This will not reverse the ban, but this will allow someone from the XBLPET team to reply back to your post and let you know what exactly occurred where they saw a reason for your account to be banned.

I would highly suggest never giving out your information to anyone, whether it is a friend or not because it is terrible when someone else causes your account to be banned. Don't ever trust any of those free sites or tricks because as Postive said, they
    are just looking for information. Besides that, anything good in life is not free. There is always a price to pay, whether it is money or time for a reward. I hope you have better luck in the future and just make the account as secure as possible.
Thema:

My Xbox Account

1. My Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  3. Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se...: Ciao a tutti! E' da questa mattina che continua ad apparire questo seguente errore quando provo ad avviare Dead by daylight sul mio pc, sia che io provi da Windows Store sia da Xbox App. Vorrei...
  4. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: My xbox live account was hijacked. The people changed the email/password before i could secure my account and now i can't access anything. Any ideas on how i can get my account back?...
  5. cant get onto game account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant get onto game account: I have left my partner and my sons Xbox was set up with my ex partners email address and a password chosen by him. I want my son to be able to use his game account but cant get into it. my ex...
  6. What is wrong with my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    What is wrong with my account: When i try to join any sever it says to me that can not join because of how my account is set up. This is annoying because i hsve enabled everything on my account including the ability to join...
  7. locked microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked microsoft account: i woke up to being locked out if my account ive reached out to multiple microsoft workers seeking help but my problom is yet to be resovled ive filled out a form in order to recive a email to get...
  8. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  9. Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account: So some of my friends decided it would be funny to report me. I trusted them and sometimes we messed around and said things but now I'm scared and paranoid that they could take advantage of that...
  10. how do i change the online play settings for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change the online play settings for my account: I need help accessing my account settings 3ac9aac2-46fd-47cb-ab67-f2b49946ec59