my xbox and my account

Discus and support my xbox and my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there any way you guys can track or figure out where my xbox 360 is and my profile that is on it im so upset at everything! my brother stole them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lilielbe, Sep 11, 2019.

1. lilielbe
    lilielbe Guest

my xbox and my account

is there any way you guys can track or figure out where my xbox 360 is and my profile that is on it im so upset at everything! my brother stole them and pawned them with 4 different xbox 360s for drugs and I didnt find out until later!!??????????? is there
    anyway you can track them, my profile or something so I can get whats mine back ffs

:)

lilielbe, Sep 11, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

my xbox and my account

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

my xbox and my account

Hello lilielbe!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox being stolen.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to track your consoles.

What I do recommend is changing your Microsoft account password as soon as possible. By changing your password, any console that has your account on it, will need to re-sign in. This
    will protect you from anyone using your account without permission.

Click on the link below:

Change your Microsoft account password

Another helpful link:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. v Hurricane v Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

Below is what that error code you are receiving is along with a possible fix.

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-000F

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-045D

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-D000-0185

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1-Turn off your console.

2-Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3-Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4-Turn on the console

5-Try updating the console again.

Hope this helps.
  5. Savage Mortalis Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

I have the same problem And did ALL of your steps WHAT ELSE!
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

My account is not on my xbox anymore

once anything is associated with a banned account is deleted (as well as the account itself) it is not available to download again cause of the banned status of the account sorry.
Thema:

my xbox and my account

1. my xbox and my account - Similar Threads - account

2. Account Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Payment: can use one credit card on maximum how many accounts ? 40ce0f48-3c61-4fde-b484-d2c3db9a18a1
  3. Minecraft account with ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account with ps4: Hello, I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out. I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there....
  4. Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]: As a note, the category selected for this account IS Xbox. However, there were no other options which seemed to be related to the Microsoft Store, so I'm posting this here. Lately, I wanted to...
  5. YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account: Once at the store the Flight Simulator program download does not show up just a bunch of blue circling dots for ever. I want to be part of the alpha test. Any thoughts on what is going on?...
  6. Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.: I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10. When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account, however the button I am provided doesn't do...
  7. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  8. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account: Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any...
  9. Alexa skills for child accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alexa skills for child accounts: Hi - I tried to set up Alexa to turn on my Xbox One X, however when setting up the skill, I got an error message while signing in with my son's Xbox account saying child accounts can't be used to...
  10. XBOX ACCOUNT Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX ACCOUNT Money: Hi, i recently added 50 euro to my account but it wont show up. but it got drawn from my bank account 66db0254-0a19-4434-9149-3d99b5783d90