my xbox and my account

Discus and support my xbox and my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there any way you guys can track or figure out where my xbox 360 is and my profile that is on it im so upset at everything! my brother stole them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lilielbe, Sep 11, 2019.

1. lilielbe
    lilielbe Guest

my xbox and my account

is there any way you guys can track or figure out where my xbox 360 is and my profile that is on it im so upset at everything! my brother stole them and pawned them with 4 different xbox 360s for drugs and I didnt find out until later!!??????????? is there
    anyway you can track them, my profile or something so I can get whats mine back ffs

:)

lilielbe, Sep 11, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

my xbox and my account

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

my xbox and my account

Hello lilielbe!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox being stolen.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to track your consoles.

What I do recommend is changing your Microsoft account password as soon as possible. By changing your password, any console that has your account on it, will need to re-sign in. This
    will protect you from anyone using your account without permission.

Click on the link below:

Change your Microsoft account password

Another helpful link:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. v Hurricane v Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

Below is what that error code you are receiving is along with a possible fix.

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-000F

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-045D

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-D000-0185

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1-Turn off your console.

2-Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3-Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4-Turn on the console

5-Try updating the console again.

Hope this helps.
  5. Savage Mortalis Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

I have the same problem And did ALL of your steps WHAT ELSE!
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

My account is not on my xbox anymore

once anything is associated with a banned account is deleted (as well as the account itself) it is not available to download again cause of the banned status of the account sorry.
Thema:

my xbox and my account

1. my xbox and my account - Similar Threads - account

2. Epic game Account Linking to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic game Account Linking to xbox: hi, I've bought new xbox & I was trying to link my epic games account. by mistake I linked it to guest account. After that I un-linked it from guest account & try to link to my actual account, now...
  3. Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account: I have been using my personal email for my son to play on his xbox. I know started the family setting and opened him his own but i don’t know how to transfer his gamer tag to the new email and...
  4. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  5. Unable to log in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log in to my account: My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like infinite loading screen....
  6. Delete account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delete account: My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6
  7. Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]: Boa tarde, Tenho uma conta Microsoft que aparentemente teve seus email alterado indevidamente. Quando meu filho foi acessar a conta dele no Xbox estava aparecendo outro email diferente do nosso,...
  8. Recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover account: I had the Minecraft why I came with the purchase of my Xbox but the account where I redeemed it I lost it and I do not remember the data please help 708b9313-8386-4475-9d6c-a5e246515cfb
  9. Inactive Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inactive Accounts: I was wondering if there is a way to check the last login date/play date for an inaactive account. I am trying to get the gamertag however it is an inactive account and I'm not sure how long its...
  10. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...