My Xbox App is permanently broken.

Discus and support My Xbox App is permanently broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Appears my Xbox App on mobile phone is broken due to my messages not updating anymore. I have an iPhone SE and I think Xbox App services on that phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox App is permanently broken.

Appears my Xbox App on mobile phone is broken due to my messages not updating anymore. I have an iPhone SE and I think Xbox App services on that phone is discontinued. This is horrible. Now I can never message my Xbox friends when outside my home. Any
    other solutions? Probably none.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Radiant Sword X,

We noticed that you had another post regarding the Xbox app on your phone and were given some assistance there,

My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation
    decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. mhuff119 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c400001

Its not broken. The Xbox one friends app is broken they are working on a fix now ... supposedly
  4. Elohmn Win User

Fallout 4 mods coming Tuesday 31st

You shouldn't have to worry about that because with a mod enabled it is a separate Save File.

But then again, the way most Achievements are broken or have some issue on the Xbox One I'm not sure if I would risk having a permanently broken Achievements in Game either.
  5. donweel Win User

Xbox App on iPhone

I can no longer connect to my xbox1 with the latest xbox app on my iphone 8. Was happy with the previous version, I really liked the xbox remote and browsing store on my phone. App is broken.

Please fix.
  6. Wushu Goddess Win User

Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

Everything is updated. Xbox app reinstalled. Device restarted. The app is still broken.
Thema:

1. My Xbox App is permanently broken. - Similar Threads - App permanently broken

2. Can I use the hub insider app and NOT use OS updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use the hub insider app and NOT use OS updates?: I want to play games on my android tablet and smartphone but don't want to use the insider OS updates because I always have hdmi issues. Can I use just the insider app so I can stream project X?...
  3. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  4. Every game and app on the xbox one disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game and app on the xbox one disappeared: Hi, today when i booted up my xbox one fat everything was empty and it was like the xbox was formatted but the available storage is the same as before. Thanks. [img] [img] [img]...
  5. Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements: I own 2 copies of the same game, one for Xbox One and one for PC, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Division 2. I installed the PC versions to play, but they are not listed on the PC Xbox Console app's...
  6. Can install apps but not games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can install apps but not games: error code 0x87E00005 along with installation stopped is returned after all attempts to install or update games. I've tried clearing local saves and also factory reset keeping games. No joy....
  7. OneGuide in Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide in Xbox App not working: Hello there I've had this problem for a while now and ive tried everything I can think of to get One Guide working just like it used to in the Xbox App. Firstly, OneGuide on the Xbox works...
  8. I cant load Metro Exodus on the Xbox(beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant load Metro Exodus on the Xbox(beta) app for PC: ive seen this issue all over the place and thought id put my input into the discussion. i've played metro exodus before on my xbox and a while ago i switched to pc. i noticed that metro...
  9. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  10. Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix Intermittent Issue causing screen to go black when opening app and unable to do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]