My Xbox App is permanently broken.

Discus and support My Xbox App is permanently broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Appears my Xbox App on mobile phone is broken due to my messages not updating anymore. I have an iPhone SE and I think Xbox App services on that phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox App is permanently broken.

Appears my Xbox App on mobile phone is broken due to my messages not updating anymore. I have an iPhone SE and I think Xbox App services on that phone is discontinued. This is horrible. Now I can never message my Xbox friends when outside my home. Any
    other solutions? Probably none.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Radiant Sword X,

We noticed that you had another post regarding the Xbox app on your phone and were given some assistance there,

My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation
    decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. mhuff119 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c400001

Its not broken. The Xbox one friends app is broken they are working on a fix now ... supposedly
  4. Elohmn Win User

Fallout 4 mods coming Tuesday 31st

You shouldn't have to worry about that because with a mod enabled it is a separate Save File.

But then again, the way most Achievements are broken or have some issue on the Xbox One I'm not sure if I would risk having a permanently broken Achievements in Game either.
  5. Wushu Goddess Win User

Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

Everything is updated. Xbox app reinstalled. Device restarted. The app is still broken.
  6. Eric092 Win User
Thema:

1. My Xbox App is permanently broken. - Similar Threads - App permanently broken

2. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  4. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  5. Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign in to Xbox PC Beta app: When I installed the Xbox PC app I was given the option to sign in, but when clicked the app just went to the front page. After trying to click the sign in option in the top right corner (where...
  6. xbox app pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app pc beta: i have a problem with creating a party through the app i can get in party if a friend invites me but i cant create one i dont have the option to it is really annoying hope there is a fix...
  7. Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001: I have tried the fixes described in this thread to no avail:...
  8. Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app: Not loading data. This includes messages and friends and other parts. 010180f9-2d54-440a-94f2-0ceafca5ad61
  9. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  10. One Drive Xbox One App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Drive Xbox One App: Anyone having any issues with it today? Like it not uploading and giving you a something went wrong error and try again later? f30c2afe-7dde-49ae-9556-86919fe4718a