My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

Discus and support My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be updated from my Xbox App on mobile phone. What has happened?
    Has my Xbox App on mobile phone been infected with a virus?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Aug 7, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

When you reposted this question, you stated that you thought that support had ended for your particular phone. The iPhone SE supports the current version of iOS, 12.4. The Apple App Store states that the app runs on any iPhone that is running at least
    iOS 10, so the app is still compatible with your phone. As the previous ambassador suggested, have you deleted the app (and its data) from your device and reinstalled it?
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I have an iPhone SE. There is nothing that can be done. No updates of some sort. So clearly, there is a virus in my Xbox App.
  4. kRevali Win User

No, it is not infected by any virus, check for any updates for the app on your phone depending if it is iOS or Android. I was having a problem with notifications, when somebody added me as a friend everytime I opened the app that notification was there
    marked as unread, had to keep the app up to date
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Radiant Sword X,

Thanks for replying but it is likely not a virus causing this issue. As you indicated that you are using and iPhone SE, as our Ambassador stated, you can try to update the iOS platform on the phone to see if then allows you to continue in the Xbox
    app. If you do continue to have trouble in doing so, or you're unable to receive updates on your Apple iPhone, then we'd recommend that you contact Apple Support to see if they have any other solutions you may try.

Apple Support - Official Contact

Give this a try and let us know the results.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

My Xbox App is permanently broken.

Hi Radiant Sword X,

We noticed that you had another post regarding the Xbox app on your phone and were given some assistance there,

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation
    decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks and happy gaming.
Thema:

1. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again. - Similar Threads - App mobile phone

2. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  3. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  4. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore: [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed....
  5. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  6. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  7. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  8. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  10. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...