My Xbox app on PC won't download

Discus and support My Xbox app on PC won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need help, this happens on and off. I really wanna play Ori and the Will of Wisps because I just 100% Ori and the Blind Forest, but I can't.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yasha Burns, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. Yasha Burns
    Yasha Burns Guest

I really need help, this happens on and off. I really wanna play Ori and the Will of Wisps because I just 100% Ori and the Blind Forest, but I can't. I've already looked up the error code and I can't find anything on it.

:)

Yasha Burns, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 AM
  2. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Yasha

Which error code are you receiving?
    Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

And tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. BlinkyBear9905 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Hello everyone,

I have a lot of issues with the Xbox App lately. Every time I restart my PC the app is broken, it won't launch unless I reinstall it. The problem is that if I was downloading a game before reinstalling the app, the game won't launch when finished downloading.

You can add to that various crashs with other game store apps since the last Windows 10 update and freezes during a restart of the PC.

Is there anybody with the same problems ?

Thanks guys.

PS. : My PC is perfectly up to date
  5. Deathscythe FJH Win User

Xbox To PC Streaming

Yeah I tried those steps, and my Xbox still won't show up in the pc app
  6. Auswulf Win User

Console expected life time support.

I reckon there won't be another Xbox but it will be in the form of a PC app with the Xbox live functionality. Just my own opinion.
Thema:

1. My Xbox app on PC won't download - Similar Threads - app won't download

2. Apps and games won't download even after factory resets

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps and games won't download even after factory resets: Hi. I am on an Xbox One S and I cannot download/install/update any apps or games. I have restarted the console, power cycled it, and even factory reset it multiple times. I have unplugged USBs,...
  3. Xbox app on windows won't download to external hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on windows won't download to external hdd: So the problem is that whenever I try to install a game from the Xbox app on windows and I try to select the external d drive as the install drive but when I go to install the game the only drive...
  4. My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install: My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install I have done soft reset, hard reset, factory reset, unplugged for 30 minutes, power cycle, name it but games won’t...
  5. Xbox Windows App Won't Download Games (Can't uninstall gaming services through powershell)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Windows App Won't Download Games (Can't uninstall gaming services through powershell): Hello, My xbox app wont download any games on PC. I have tried to update my windows. I have tried to delete gaming services via powershell (steps below). But I get 0x80070002 error. vvvvvv...
  6. Minecraft won't download on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't download on xbox app: I've tried to download Minecraft and it gives me an error every time. I've made sure Windows 10 is up to date. reset microsoft store. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox app. nothing....
  7. XBOX app for Windows 10 won't let me sign in nor download games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app for Windows 10 won't let me sign in nor download games.: Hello, everyone. I'm writing this post because I've reached an insane stress level trying to make the XBOX APP work. As the title said, I can't sign in or download any game. If I click on the...
  8. Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...: I got a new desktop with i9, RTX 3070 Ti, 32 gb RAM. I did all the Windows upgrades. I downloaded Xbox app for PC. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I also own Forza Horizon 5 ultimate...
  9. Xbox app on PC won't download any games, stuck at downloading/pending 0%?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC won't download any games, stuck at downloading/pending 0%?: Hi, whenever I try to download any games through the xbox app on my computer it will never download, it will get stuck on downloading or pending 0%, I have tried every solution listed in other...
  10. XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGPU下载光环无限后无法打开游戏 [Halo Infinite won't launch after downloading though Xbox app on PC]: [img] 下载后点击开始游戏没有 指针转 秒就没有其他反应了,重复也是一 的。选择光环战役版本也是一 ,取消高材质包也是一 的。重新下载游戏或者重新登录XBOX,管理员启动光环 限的桌面图片结果都一 。登录其他下载的游戏都正常。 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE...