My Xbox app won't load

Discus and support My Xbox app won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm very sure lots of people have the same problem as mine, the Xbox app doesn't load its UI, it won't load my games in the collection tab. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MD469, Dec 4, 2021.

1. MD469
    MD469 Guest

My Xbox app won't load

Hello, I'm very sure lots of people have the same problem as mine, the Xbox app doesn't load its UI, it won't load my games in the collection tab. I didn't meet this problem in the last 4 versions of the app, but I have 3 computers and none of them can load the app. I want to download my 3 games, but Microsoft Store leads me to the Xbox app and there is no ways I can install them!

:)

MD469, Dec 4, 2021
  2. MD469 Win User

My Xbox app won't load

I use Windows 11, will that be the same?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

My Xbox app won't load

I see. Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. Jesse E' Win User

My Xbox app won't load

Please try the following:

Step 1

- Type Troubleshoot in Windows search and press Enter

- If you can't see troubleshooters, click the Additional troubleshooters option on the right

- Here, find Windows update section

- Click Run the troubleshooter and wait till the process is finished.

Step 2

- Type Services in Windows search and hit Enter

- In the new Windows, scroll down till you find Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)

- If the service is running, right-click and select Restart

- If not, right-click and select Start

- Do the same with Windows Update service.

Step 3

Press Win + REnter the following and hit Enter:

regsvr32 Qmgr.dll /s

Open the Run dialog again and run the following command:

regsvr32 Qmgrprxy.dll /s

Step 4

For this fix to work, you would have to find another Windows 10 machine of the same version (Home/Pro/Enterprise). If you have access to such a machine, do the following:

- Access another computerType regedit in Windows search and press Enter

- If User Account Control shows up, click YesNavigate to the following location:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\TrustedInstaller

- Right-click on the branch and select Export

- Choose the location, name the file trustedinstaller and click Save

- Transfer the file to your computer

- Once the file is on your desktop, double-click the trustedinstaller.reg to merge it with your own registry

- Restart the PC and try updating Windows again.

Step 5

If none of the above helps, you can repair your Windows installation without losing files or installed apps. Here's how to do it:

- Go to the official Microsoft website and download installation files

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...(press Download tool now)

- Once downloaded, double-click the setup.exe

- Accept License and Terms, select Upgrade this PC now, and click Next

- After the necessary files are downloaded, choose Keep personal files and apps

- Click Install (make sure that all apps are closed and not running before doing this)

- Your PC will restart and installation finished
  5. Jesse E' Win User

My Xbox app won't load

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

My Xbox app won't load

To reset it:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.

3. Select the Xbox application and then click Advanced Options.

4. Click the Reset button.

5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

6. Go back to the App and check if it works properly again.
Thema:

My Xbox app won't load

1. My Xbox app won't load - Similar Threads - app won't load

2. Apps won't load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Apps won't load.: When I click an app, it starts to load it up and then keeps flicking back to the dashboard and saying getting your app ready. This happens on a continuous loop. I have tried multiple apps as I...
  3. Xbox insider, xbox update won't let my friend play games or load apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider, xbox update won't let my friend play games or load apps: Hi There. My friend has been having a problem which happened today. He installed an update on his xbox from the xbox insider program and after the update had finished he was no longer able to...
  4. Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android: Microsoft Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android for the last week or so. I've tried "everything" even working for over an hour with a volunteer gamer assistant via Microsoft. How can I...
  5. Xbox App won't load subscriptions and doesn't recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App won't load subscriptions and doesn't recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate.: I was going onto the Xbox App on Windows to download games with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription I paid $1 for 3 months. It wouldn't let me download the games because it thought I don't have...
  6. Subscriptions won't load on xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions won't load on xbox app: My subscriptions won't load on the xbox app now is there any known fixes for this? 7d9b3481-d318-416f-919b-85def334f680
  7. Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load: I've had the problem for months now, The Microsoft Store give me the error 0x80131500, Xbox App won't load all pages, and the Xbox Insider Hub give me access denied 0x80070005 when logging in....
  8. Games and app screen won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and app screen won't load: Hi there we have an xbox one that is a couple of years old ( actual console is has a minecraft skin is that is any indication of age) we redeemed an xbox gift card the other day and installed...
  9. Xbox beta ring fast start, apps won't load.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta ring fast start, apps won't load.: When I powered on my Xbox1 S yesterday none of the apps would launch. Error: the app took too long to load. I restarted via menus and no video came back on restart. Had to unplug and plug back in....
  10. Won't load apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't load apps: I just got my xbox amd everytime i go to load a game it will try to load it and then it crashes and brings me to the home screen why? bff8e1ea-21df-47e6-b11f-e26a0ed66361