My xbox app

Discus and support My xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's stuck on a gray screen and I can't click on anything and I can't even close it. I just wanna play halo :[ b2df2dff-4929-40d9-a13e-60ba325d4f81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacobhelm, Nov 25, 2021.

1. jacobhelm
    jacobhelm Guest

My xbox app

It's stuck on a gray screen and I can't click on anything and I can't even close it. I just wanna play halo :[

:)

jacobhelm, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox app

Hi Jacobhelm, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly reset and repair the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps > Search for "Xbox App" > Advanced Options > Reset & Repair > Restart your PC.
  3. xLogicaal Win User

Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

I did on the xbox app and I deleted my profile off my xbox and re-added it and it still shows my old gamertag on the xbox app
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch through Xbox App

I had similar issues until the Xbox Store App updated my Xbox App. You may need a Xbox App update.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  6. Thanatomorphose Win User

Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
Thema:

My xbox app

1. My xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data: Whilst attempting to report an issue with Mad Max not updating achievements I discovered that the Report a Problem app is also having "a moment". I have been sat at the spinning green wheel now...
  3. Xbox app not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not downloading properly: Im trying to download dead by daylight on the xbox app with game pass, but when i try to download it, it downloads fine for around 10 seconds, but then grinds to a holt. Anything to fix this?...
  4. Cannot Sign Into Xbox App with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into Xbox App with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm having an issue with my Xbox app on my PC. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. When I open the app, I don't get a sign in screen or anything. It brings me to the homepage with my...
  5. XBOX app Download stuck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app Download stuck.: I'm Trying to downlaod FH5 standard edition through Game pass for PC. It just doesn't seem to download at all. Only this game has the issue and every other game is downloading fine. Help!!...
  6. Microsoft Rewards app won’t open polls

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards app won’t open polls: I’m trying to complete the August Monthly Bonus, and I’m unable to launch the poll. I tried a hard reboot and that didn’t fix it. It just says, “Something went wrong.” I submitted a ticket on...
  7. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  8. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...
  9. Outriders not installed but says "installing 86% complete on gamepass app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outriders not installed but says "installing 86% complete on gamepass app": So i have been playing outriders with some friends, up until now i have had no problems. But recently i have come across an error where the game just shuts down on me. I have uninstalled it on...
  10. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...