My xbox app

Discus and support My xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's stuck on a gray screen and I can't click on anything and I can't even close it. I just wanna play halo :[ b2df2dff-4929-40d9-a13e-60ba325d4f81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacobhelm, Nov 25, 2021.

1. jacobhelm
    jacobhelm Guest

My xbox app

It's stuck on a gray screen and I can't click on anything and I can't even close it. I just wanna play halo :[

:)

jacobhelm, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox app

Hi Jacobhelm, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly reset and repair the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps > Search for "Xbox App" > Advanced Options > Reset & Repair > Restart your PC.
  3. xLogicaal Win User

Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

I did on the xbox app and I deleted my profile off my xbox and re-added it and it still shows my old gamertag on the xbox app
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

Make sure your xbox live is work.

Login your Xbox live

.find your apps on 'browse apps' and download it.

Open apps on 'my apps'.
  5. Thanatomorphose Win User

Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
  6. Grimwell Win User

Can't download any games because of this error while trying to download (0x80d02017) - (ON PC)

Also, the app on my PC is called Xbox, not the xbox game pass... is that a different app?
Thema:

My xbox app

1. My xbox app - Similar Threads - app

2. Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently: Hey, so a week or so ago I tried starting up a game I had been playing through Gamepass, and I had an error pop up saying "No applicable app licenses found". After doing a little digging, I found...
  3. My Xbox app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't load: Hello, I'm very sure lots of people have the same problem as mine, the Xbox app doesn't load its UI, it won't load my games in the collection tab. I didn't meet this problem in the last 4 versions...
  4. Rewards app issues on Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards app issues on Skip Ahead: Not sure if Xbox related or rewards in general is having issues. My Rewards app is not properly reflecting my total points and it is also not properly reflecting things like weekly sets goals...
  5. Cant sign in into Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in into Xbox App: Hi, since this takes over and is very depressing i need to open a thread here. My Problem is the following: I need to login into the xbox app into several accounts a day. Once I enter the E-Mail...
  6. Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC: I have been trying to download Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for almost 5 days now, which I bought, I did not use Xbox Game Pass and do not have it. Within about 2 or 3 minutes of starting the...
  7. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.: Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I pay an extra $5.00 a month to receive one...
  8. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  9. xbox app is no longer updating recently played games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app is no longer updating recently played games: I have a list of games that still show up,but as far as newer games on steam and games I have been playing xbox app is not updating. I want it to display what game I have been playing these last...
  10. Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE: [img] This has already happened to me once before. and i could not resolve the issue and i had to uninstall and reinstall the game in the end. Please if there is something i can do to prevent...