My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update

Discus and support My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot get the avatar on my profile to update. I recently purchased a gas mask accessory for my avatar and have not been able to get the avatar on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OneRandomDave, May 30, 2022.

1. My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update

I cannot get the avatar on my profile to update. I recently purchased a gas mask accessory for my avatar and have not been able to get the avatar on my profile/gamerscore leaderboard to change. It is stuck as the one I made some time ago.

I used my new avatar to change my gamerpic and it updated with no issues. My brother also changed his avatar and it updated on his profile immediately, so I tried updating my avatar on his Xbox, but to no avail.

Even when I remove the gas mask, it still will not update. I have tried reinstalling the app, power cycling, and making a new avatar, but nothing will work.

:)

OneRandomDave, May 30, 2022
  2. OneRandomDave Win User

I switched to my Original Xbox Avatar but it still won't update on my profile.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi OneRandomDave! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Deck out your Xbox Original Avatar, and then import it to take the place of your gamerpic or new avatar. To import your original avatar:

Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

Select Xbox Original Avatar, and then choose your original avatar.

Select Import.

Within a few moments, your Xbox Original Avatar will once again represent you across Xbox.

If you want to use your Xbox Original Avatar as your gamerpic, use the Xbox Original Avatars app. Only new avatars are able to use the Photobooth feature in the Xbox Avatar Editor.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. OneRandomDave Win User

Okay, I'll try that, thanks for your help.
  5. OneRandomDave Win User

When I open the app:

My profile:

[Mod Removed]

Even when I change the avatar or make a new one the one on my profile does not change.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sure, then you should contact support, that can be done on the support site on the contact us section, you have to log in and then don't choose community support
Thema:

1. My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update - Similar Threads - avatar profile won't

2. Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos: I'm tried of complaining no on my xbox 360 to live gold .Some one doing some horrorable **** . Tripping you up over and over wit password and email login errors over and over .No phone support 2...
  3. Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my xbox avatar picture appear in my xbox profile?: I upload it and won't work. I can still upload picture. 9b66a246-305e-4f7b-bb42-b524ce2b0299
  4. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.: In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop...
  5. Avatar pet not in my profile.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avatar pet not in my profile.: On my avatar I had purchased a pet called Drowner Pet years ago. I used to have it appear on xbox s, now I have xbox x and for many months my profile only my avatar appears without pet. I've done...
  6. Request ideas involving Themes, Avatar ideas, Moderating, Profile Templates, Adult Content...

in XboX Insiders
    Request ideas involving Themes, Avatar ideas, Moderating, Profile Templates, Adult Content...: My grammar and punctuation are pretty bad, so apologies! I hope that this was easy to read and just as easy to navigate. I did my best to go through this to make it as legible/articulate as...
  7. Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. No profile picture or avatar is displayed

in XboX Insiders
    No profile picture or avatar is displayed: When I go to my profile or that of a friend on my friends list, most of the time the profile picture or avatar is not displayed and you only see the profile theme. Anyone have the same problem? I...
  9. Why is it taking so long to approve my Xbox avatar/profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to approve my Xbox avatar/profile picture?: I submitted an updated profile pic for my Xbox account over a week ago. Why is it taking so long to approve it? ce871038-2837-4c9c-a731-97662cfd8b3b
  10. The Xbox avatar in the My Profile section makes motion animations with fps drops and...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox avatar in the My Profile section makes motion animations with fps drops and...: This happens in the new interface released in Skip Ahead. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]