: My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Discus and support : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GinaWilliams3, Jan 6, 2020.

1. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.

:)

GinaWilliams3, Jan 6, 2020
  2. GinaWilliams3 Win User

My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Thank you but I am not logged into any PC app or console under this profile. The app only attempts to open for a second, then closes, so I don't have the opportunity to try another profile
  3. GinaWilliams3 Win User

Thank you but it doesn't open long enough to change profiles, and I am not logged into any console or PC app on any of my profiles.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try to log out from the profile you are using and log in with another profile.
  5. GinaWilliams3 Win User

Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.
  6. FriskiNiski Win User

The only thing that I could think is maybe your logged in to two different computers and you can only be logged in to one at a time.

For more help

Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  3. xbox app vs xbox console companion

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app vs xbox console companion: i have a question about the xbox app vs the xbox console companion i cant play my xbox one on the new xbox app but i can play it on the xbox console companion i would like to play my xbox on my...
  4. I'm not able to sign-in with a different account in the Xbox Console Companion App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to sign-in with a different account in the Xbox Console Companion App.: I used to be able to sign in with a different account on the Xbox Console Companion app. However, I can't do that anymore. When I click sign-out in the settings and then click sign-in, it...
  5. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  6. No matter what i do, I can't seem to get the Xbox Companion Console apps (or its adjactent...

in XBoX on Windows
    No matter what i do, I can't seem to get the Xbox Companion Console apps (or its adjactent...: I recently got minecraft (bc of corona) and wanted to add a friend of mine, but the app for the companion console thing would just pop up for somewhere between less than a second to MAYBE 10...
  7. Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App: Hello, How do you enable stream chat on the Xbox Console Companion on PC? On Xbox its easy you just got to the party and click your name. But there's no option for that or setting in the PC app....
  8. XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...: How do you disable Xbox Console companion app from launching at startup? There are no options for this in the Windows 10 settings, in the app settings, or in the task manager start up tab. This is...
  9. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  10. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...