: My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Discus and support : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GinaWilliams3, Jan 6, 2020.

1. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.

:)

GinaWilliams3, Jan 6, 2020
  2. GinaWilliams3 Win User

My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

Thank you but I am not logged into any PC app or console under this profile. The app only attempts to open for a second, then closes, so I don't have the opportunity to try another profile
  3. GinaWilliams3 Win User

Thank you but it doesn't open long enough to change profiles, and I am not logged into any console or PC app on any of my profiles.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try to log out from the profile you are using and log in with another profile.
  5. GinaWilliams3 Win User

Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide.
  6. FriskiNiski Win User

The only thing that I could think is maybe your logged in to two different computers and you can only be logged in to one at a time.

For more help

Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  3. xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox console companion app: how do I uninstall this app c8308e9e-9b66-46e4-8e41-d9d6390a1d81
  4. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  5. Xbox console companion app on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app on Pc: When I create a party and others join it says under there names that they are connecting but they never connect they said they could hear each other but not me also when I join other peoples...
  6. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: So, I want to connect my Xbox one s to the companion app . But when it asks for the ip address of my console I type it in but it says there is no xbox one with this ip address I have reentered it...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  8. Xbox console companion app party issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app party issues: Whenever I join a party with my friend Mark he gets frozen out. He can join every party he wants except mine because he freezes out whenever we're in the same party. Please help me!...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Anytime i try to start or join a party on the xbox console companion app it just has a loading symbol next to my mouse for a few seconds and then the app completely crashes and now i just cant...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: I could talk to my friends with no issue until about three days ago, now when I join a party I can't hear them and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join...