My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, it freezed at 67 hours few mounths ago, what i gonna do? how to fix it? 45685272-85b3-49c1-b35f-d6fd2cfeba6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by КинМалду, Jun 27, 2020.

1. My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

So, it freezed at 67 hours few mounths ago, what i gonna do? how to fix it?

:)

КинМалду, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Gr3yGryph0n Win User

My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10

I don't think it'll be fixed anytime time soon.
  3. Gr3yGryph0n Win User

I don't think it'll be fixed anytime time soon.
  4. Reborn Insanity Win User

The time played tracking feature is currently broken and has been for a few months. There is no official word on when or if it will be fixed.

All we can do it wait.
  5. TheTrueBanana. Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library

Im having a similar issue. I purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my desktop so i could play with my friend who has a switch. Im now in college with a laptop and when i go into the same Microsoft account it is not in my library. however a game like Forza
    Horizon 4 is? i went to the Xbox companion app and indeed it shows when i last played Minecraft for windows 10 as this Microsoft account but i can't download it on this laptop.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Code Erroe 104

What platform are you on? Is this Windows 10 or mobile version of Solitaire Collection? Have you been able to play before and this is a new development, or is this your first time trying to play?

Additionally, if this is Windows 10, are you signed into the Xbox (Beta) or Xbox Console Companion App?
Thema:

1. My Xbox console companion stopped tracking my played time in minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - console companion stopped

2. streaming in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    streaming in xbox console companion: when I press streaming the xbox console companion automatically closes 01c419ef-d656-454c-ab5d-d2cc00b47315
  3. Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion: Olá boa tarde , gostaria de ajuda com um problema que estou tendo a alguns dias com o app Xbox Console Companion no Pc , uso ele para streaming e ele não carrega ,fica com aquela bolina de...
  4. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  5. Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures: I've been trying to upload some clips i took with the Xbox game bar of Forza Horizion 4 with my friends, however while uploading the clips the Xbox console companion app crashes at 98%. Is there a...
  6. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  7. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  8. Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone: I am slowly losing my mind trying to resolve this issue. I am on a PC, trying to use xbox game bar to chat in a party with my friends. Heck, I would use console companion if it was behaving any...
  9. Invites don't work on Xbox console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invites don't work on Xbox console companion: My friend say that she can't see my invite to play with me and I'm not sure if it something that went wrong or I'm doing something wrong. f27d78cb-e1be-4012-a0ec-7708fc9a2e86
  10. xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing: Ok, so I'm having an issue with blocking the xbox console companion from displaying my status to all my friends. Whenever I play a game it tells everyone that I'm friends with what I was playing...