my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant connect my controller to my new laptop 5b677e0c-83c1-4ff6-b5c1-078af2dcbf6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joncleland, Sep 2, 2019.

1. joncleland
    joncleland Guest

cant connect my controller to my new laptop

:)

joncleland, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

3. joncleland Win User

its a new laptop and an older controller which is Bluetooth...I have the Microsoft dongle aswell
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Are you connecting through wired or Bluetooth? It must work with windows. Do you have an Xbox or some other PC for testing? Is it a new controller or an old one. We just need more information to give you good advice.
  5. GmOasis Win User

Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi. my windows 10 and xbox one wireless controller are updated. same issue cant connect wirelessly and windows pairs even when my controller is turned off/not even plugged to laptop. :(
  6. nfowler562 Win User

Windows 10 and Xbox 360

My Xbox will not connect through my laptop since I upgraded to windows 10
Thema:

1. my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - controler dosnt seem

2. Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller: Hi, My xbox controller has been having problems lately, it vibrates randomly and doesn't show my battery life on the xbox itself. I've tried to do the power cycle on the xbox, restart my xbox...
  3. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: So my RB on my controller is busted, it works (but not very well). I believe my controller is older because i have the larger audio port on the bottom. I cant see the same ports on any of the...
  4. XBox wireless controller for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox wireless controller for PC: Our wireless controller is no longer connecting to the USB adapter. The adapter doesn't light up at all. I have tried on multiple computers. Please help! 9a80c778-5da6-4778-8373-d29c9dc5c37b
  5. Xbox Series 2 Controller Drift - What can I do??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Controller Drift - What can I do??: Hi all, new here! I had drift problems with my Series 1 controller after about 9 months after using a SCUF controller, that I must say was excellent until it got stolen and I never had any issues...
  6. Xbox One controller Model 1708

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller Model 1708: Hi! Is it possible that there are manufactured xbox one controller model 1708 that are asia versions? Because I've bought an xbox one wireless controller which says model 1708 as checked on the...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked: Hi, I have just purchased an elite series 2 controller about a week ago. Everything was fine, then all of the sudden ALL buttons stopped responding, including the sync button. Again this...
  8. Elite Controller Delay?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Delay?: Ordered an elite series 2 xbox one controller on Sunday, four business days ago. The product is "in-stock" but the order is still pending - why? What is this delay about? Can I get ANY USEFUL...
  9. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  10. Wired controler dosnt charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controler dosnt charge: So when I got my xbox 360 s back in 2010, it came witha wired, or rechareble controler.So today, i went to take out my controler and the charging wire to recharge the controler, but it only...