My Xbox controller don't work normal

Discus and support My Xbox controller don't work normal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, my controller tells me that i have a full battery, but sometimes it turns off even though the xbox icon is still lit. Can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 24, 2019.

1. My Xbox controller don't work normal

Hey, my controller tells me that i have a full battery, but sometimes it turns off even though the xbox icon is still lit. Can anyone help me?

:)

Kevin-Hans-Peter K., Sep 24, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Have you already tried
    updating
    the controller?
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4. Jay O. Win User

7th Elite series 2 controller

i don't understand that many elite control problems. it should be better than normal controller right?

my normal controller was 5 years old still working just fine.
  5. FGreez Win User

Buttons on Xbox controller not responding

It is just a feeling, my friend. If the controller works normally then everything is ok? Is it working normally?
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Even if I don't press R2 and L2 all the way down, it acts like it is %100 pushed

It is just a feeling, my friend. If the controller works normally then everything is ok? Is it working normally?
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller don't work normal - Similar Threads - controller don't normal

2. Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?: A question to Microsoft really. Why are parents all over the world being forced to upgrade their kids accounts to adult accounts for the sake of a profile picture? Please provide parents with...
  3. Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work: Progressively the X button of my controller became loose enough to be constantly active. I can still pull it up but it stays active. If I put my controller facing down the X comes out like the...
  4. Controller x2 don't work on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller x2 don't work on account: Hi all, I am trying to resolve an issue for my son. He has two xbox one controllers. And for some reason has two xbox accounts, I can't remember why this happened. Any way, both controllers work...
  5. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have: I purchased 4 new xbox 360 controllers to game on windows 10. I purchased the wireless accessory as well from MS. I've attempted the sync several times on several pc's (one a Surface Pro 3). I...
  7. I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller: My controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery pack but I don't know how to charge it. My console is almost 10 years old so I possibly could have lost the charge cord. I have the main...
  8. Frustrated after 2 failed controller repairs. Don't know how to follow up next.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frustrated after 2 failed controller repairs. Don't know how to follow up next.: In January I purchased a Design Lab controller and was disappointed to find that one of the shoulder buttons only registered about half of my inputs unless I pressed it very hard. Unfortunately,...
  9. I don't have news of my xbox controler order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have news of my xbox controler order: Hello everyone, I ordered a customized xbox one controller 6 days ago. It seems like my order hasnt been treated. I dont have any news of shipment. Is this normal ? Thank you....
  10. Don't get the elite controller, it wears out just as fast as a normal controller does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't get the elite controller, it wears out just as fast as a normal controller does: I got one and it wore out just as fast as the controller that came with my console and the one I bought to replace it. The only real difference is the uncomfortable extra buttons under it and the...