My Xbox controller Sport white

Discus and support My Xbox controller Sport white in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019.

1. My Xbox controller Sport white

Hi

I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped working, so I tested my old normal xbox controller and it worked. My audio is working ass well. I wonder if you guys
    now what the problem is. I have done your checking on the xbox website ass well.

ps

I dont know what to put in the last box named catagory

From

MyBoiSpazze 13 years old

:)

ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

hi,

please connect the Controller via usb cable to the console and try an update for the Controller. You can make it under device in the Settings.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sound like an hardware issue with your controller...

As you already did the troubleshooting, the only thing you have to do its to send the controller for a repair if its a Microsoft one and less than 90 days.

Go to
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    , register your Xbox serial number if not done yet, then select it, select accessoires, and choose the right controller...

If you cant select the good one, call Xbox helpdesk >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
  4. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

I've owned about 7 xbox one controllers and they've all broke in one way or another for no apparent reason.

Sorry to hear about your luck on your Xbox One controllers. There are 90-day limited warranties attached to every controller purchased. However, once the warranty has expired, there is nothing we can do but to buy a replacement. Personally, I had one controller
    from my original Xbox One that stopped working after 2 years of usage, due to wear and tear. Currently I use a Sports White Special Edition Xbox One controller and I really enjoy using it, very comfortable and feels premium.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Why hasn't MS released the white controller yet?

I saw an Xbox 1 WHITE SKU selling on EB Games NZ's website white console and a white controller with darkish grey bumper and analogue stick buttons. I kind of prefer the black console but wouldn't mind a white controller. It would be interesting if they
    sold a white Xbox 1 console as an accessory without having to buy the white Xbox 1 console with it.
  6. BarqCider Win User

Elite controller is how much!?!?!

so an elite $150 version controller is coming out, eh???

*still awaits for a regular white controller to match his white xbox 1*
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller Sport white - Similar Threads - controller Sport white

2. Xbox one controller headphone jack stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller headphone jack stopped working?: I use a SADES 807 gaming headset, yesterday my headphone jack stopped working, it’s not an old controller, I just got it for christmas new in the box, I’ve tried taking out the batteries,...
  3. Xbox one controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller replacement: Hi! How can I know if mi xbox controller has the warrantee in order if a dont have an xbox one a2902148-7d7c-4749-8250-1bad971a10f4
  4. X Box One parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One parental controls: I'm trying to setup some parental controls and time limits on my kids X box One. I don't use it at all, so am having a real hard time figuring out how to set it up. My kids have already got...
  5. Xbox and Motion Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Motion Controls: Just wanted to know what are your thoughts and opinions on Xbox getting a set of motion controllers. Think VR but without the expensive headset just the controllers so you could still share the...
  6. Shipping of Design Lab Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping of Design Lab Controller: Whats the average time it actually arrives after order? I’ve seen a lot of people say they got it within a week and I’m concerned, I’ve gotten no update, card has been charged, and customer...
  7. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  8. Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back: Hey all, My son reports that he pressed the down button on the xbox controller which brought up a menu of some kind and now the Fortnight can only be controlled by what appears to be a PC. What...
  9. Xbox one adaptive controller issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one adaptive controller issue.: I'm having issues with a new xbox controller I bought, I bought it brand new. Day one: connected for half an hour them started randomly disconnecting and would not reconnect until I reset the...
  10. Xbox one controllers won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers won't connect: I have tried two differrent controllers and neither will connect wireless. Controllers are up to date and will only connect via usb. Any suggestions? 1abf4375-e5aa-4e0a-9789-f05e312a097c