My Xbox controller Sport white

Discus and support My Xbox controller Sport white in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019.

1. My Xbox controller Sport white

Hi

I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped working, so I tested my old normal xbox controller and it worked. My audio is working ass well. I wonder if you guys
    now what the problem is. I have done your checking on the xbox website ass well.

ps

I dont know what to put in the last box named catagory

From

MyBoiSpazze 13 years old

:)

ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

hi,

please connect the Controller via usb cable to the console and try an update for the Controller. You can make it under device in the Settings.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sound like an hardware issue with your controller...

As you already did the troubleshooting, the only thing you have to do its to send the controller for a repair if its a Microsoft one and less than 90 days.

Go to
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    , register your Xbox serial number if not done yet, then select it, select accessoires, and choose the right controller...

If you cant select the good one, call Xbox helpdesk >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
  4. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

Currently I have the grey and light blue controller but I'm looking to pick up the sports red or the phantom white controller at some point this month. Had an elite controller but really didn't like it so got rid of it after a week.
  5. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

I've owned about 7 xbox one controllers and they've all broke in one way or another for no apparent reason.

Sorry to hear about your luck on your Xbox One controllers. There are 90-day limited warranties attached to every controller purchased. However, once the warranty has expired, there is nothing we can do but to buy a replacement. Personally, I had one controller
    from my original Xbox One that stopped working after 2 years of usage, due to wear and tear. Currently I use a Sports White Special Edition Xbox One controller and I really enjoy using it, very comfortable and feels premium.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Why hasn't MS released the white controller yet?

I saw an Xbox 1 WHITE SKU selling on EB Games NZ's website white console and a white controller with darkish grey bumper and analogue stick buttons. I kind of prefer the black console but wouldn't mind a white controller. It would be interesting if they
    sold a white Xbox 1 console as an accessory without having to buy the white Xbox 1 console with it.
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller Sport white - Similar Threads - controller Sport white

2. XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.: ENGLISH: My Wifi Controller won´t connect since few days ago. One time only i could connect it via USB. I checked the Controller-Software and it was on the latest update. So i pull out the cable...
  3. parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    parental control: Hello, I bought xbox360 by ad. But, there is genitive control, help remove the password a8fe2466-3db4-4591-a4a5-f37150877896
  4. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  5. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  7. Controle do Xbox One aparece emparelhado no bluetooth, mas não conecta. [Translation - Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle do Xbox One aparece emparelhado no bluetooth, mas não conecta. [Translation - Xbox...: Após a última atualização do windows 10 (há aproximadamente pouco mais de um mês) o meu controle Xbox One não conecta mais via bluetooth. Nas configurações de bluetooth o controle aparece sempre...
  8. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have been having a problem with my controller the last week. I will be playing a game and my controller will randomly stop working. It doesn't turn off and the controller light stays on like...
  9. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  10. xbox one sports red controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one sports red controller: Xbox one sports red controller is so (Mod Removed - Profanity) had it for 2 months and rb started messing up not listen when pressed I lose all access to buttons when pressed such a (Mod Removed -...