My Xbox controller Sport white

Discus and support My Xbox controller Sport white in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019.

1. My Xbox controller Sport white

Hi

I bought my brand new xbox sport white controller 2 or 3 weeks ago . The controller worked perfectly untill one day my Hyper x mic stopped working, so I tested my old normal xbox controller and it worked. My audio is working ass well. I wonder if you guys
    now what the problem is. I have done your checking on the xbox website ass well.

ps

I dont know what to put in the last box named catagory

From

MyBoiSpazze 13 years old

:)

ReubenStensson, Feb 9, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

hi,

please connect the Controller via usb cable to the console and try an update for the Controller. You can make it under device in the Settings.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sound like an hardware issue with your controller...

As you already did the troubleshooting, the only thing you have to do its to send the controller for a repair if its a Microsoft one and less than 90 days.

Go to
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    , register your Xbox serial number if not done yet, then select it, select accessoires, and choose the right controller...

If you cant select the good one, call Xbox helpdesk >
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,
  4. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

I've owned about 7 xbox one controllers and they've all broke in one way or another for no apparent reason.

Sorry to hear about your luck on your Xbox One controllers. There are 90-day limited warranties attached to every controller purchased. However, once the warranty has expired, there is nothing we can do but to buy a replacement. Personally, I had one controller
    from my original Xbox One that stopped working after 2 years of usage, due to wear and tear. Currently I use a Sports White Special Edition Xbox One controller and I really enjoy using it, very comfortable and feels premium.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Why hasn't MS released the white controller yet?

I saw an Xbox 1 WHITE SKU selling on EB Games NZ's website white console and a white controller with darkish grey bumper and analogue stick buttons. I kind of prefer the black console but wouldn't mind a white controller. It would be interesting if they
    sold a white Xbox 1 console as an accessory without having to buy the white Xbox 1 console with it.
  6. BarqCider Win User

Elite controller is how much!?!?!

so an elite $150 version controller is coming out, eh???

*still awaits for a regular white controller to match his white xbox 1*
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller Sport white - Similar Threads - controller Sport white

2. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  3. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  4. adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive controller: Hi there, I'm currently unable to remap the large black A and B buttons for my base adaptive controller. Tried everything on the remap screen but it appears you cannot do this? surely not because...
  5. parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental control: Hello I have a problem with the parental control I created a password and I forgot it. to modify it I am asked the following question: favorite fictional character and I also forget then I need...
  6. X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box Controller disconnecting, disconnecting from internet, and signed out of acounta: My controller randomly disconnects and has trouble syncing back up very frequently. It also signs me out of profiles and the console seems to lose a connection to the Internet. I've tried using...
  7. Defective Controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Defective Controller: Dear Sirs, For my Birthday, I decided to purchase your wireless controller with special colors on it. The controller came in the mail early. Very excited and opened up the well packaged...
  8. Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa??: Hi, my brother recently ordered a QuadStick and he really wants an adaptive X-Box controller, is there any place i can order them online that ships internationally? The South African Microsoft...
  9. LB Bumper on Xbox Controller has a little creaky vibration when pushed

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB Bumper on Xbox Controller has a little creaky vibration when pushed: My Xbox one S Controller Has a Little Creaky Vibration thats bothers me when pushing both bumpers at the same time. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks! e8593487-7a33-47e2-94a6-329f5bdd0eb0
  10. Rubber grips peeling off Recon Tech controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rubber grips peeling off Recon Tech controller: Had the controller for a little over a year and gradually, the grips on the underside have bubbled, expanded, and are now peeling off. One is almost completely off now. Are there any suggestions...