My Xbox controller stick drift

Discus and support My Xbox controller stick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBOX controller was purchased at BESTBUY on February 26th,2022。Now there is a problem with the left joystick drifting。What should I do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JiayuWu0920, May 12, 2022.

1. JiayuWu0920
    JiayuWu0920 Guest

:)

JiayuWu0920, May 12, 2022
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox one controller failures

We have 3 X1 controllers drift forward between me and my son, all left stick drift forward. Pretty sure it's from playing games where sprint is assigned to the left stick. The army camo controller only lasted about a month. Strange thing is, my day one 2013
    controller is still fine.

Anyway, I use to get through 360 controllers at a similar rate, only difference was the left sticks drifted left on those.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Boycott Xbox until they fix drifting controller issue

Boycotts are silly.

Stick drift is a massive issue for the Xbox One though.

I've lost 6 controllers this gen from it. That's absolutely ridiculous considering I treat my X1 controllers 1000X Better than I ever did my PS1/PS2/Xbox 360 controllers.

Never lost a single controller to stick drift up until the X1 came out, mix that in with the 60g of stick tension and you're in for an overall poor experience.

Shame this is our situation when the 360 Controller was absolutely perfect in terms of durability.
  6. Boyzop# Win User

Xbox joysticks

It started 6 month ago, but now it's very very bad, my stick is also drifting

Xbox one s controller
Thema:

1. My Xbox controller stick drift - Similar Threads - controller stick drift

2. Series X/S controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X/S controller stick drift: I received a custom Series C controller as a gift. It is out of warranty and just recently developed a nasty thumb stick drift. Microsoft zero help. Can this be repaired?...
  3. Elite controller having stick drift problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller having stick drift problems: I turned my controller on after a day or so of not using it and it had terrible stick drift pulling towards the bottom of the screen I was wondering how I could fix it?...
  4. Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stick Drift tried using air duster.: controller drift [img] f7d26a69-77e3-4f95-8c7a-ea813b06ca8c
  5. Xbox series x controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller stick drift: Hopefully someone sees this but, this is ridiculous I got a series x back in September and the controller that came with the xbox is almost 4 months old and has developed stick drift with the left...
  6. My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller shuts down and my right joy stick are drifting: Like 1/3 of the time i press the p2 or p3 button on my elite controller it shuts down and rebuts up again but now in standard mode and after playing around with it a little I discovered that the...
  7. Xbox controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stick drift: Anyone know how fix thumb stick drift left stick drifts forward and back I’ve unscrewed the controller taken the thumbsticks off the controller swapped them left for right right stick still fine...
  8. Replacement Elite 2 controller has stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Elite 2 controller has stick drift: Hi, my elite 2 controllers RB button started having issues so I opened a ticket just within warranty period and had it replaced, now weeks after receiving the replacement it's developed stick...
  9. XBOX Elite controller Series 2 stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite controller Series 2 stick Drift: I returned my elite controller for an issue with the one of the back paddle buttons last month. The controller was still under warranty and they sent me a different controller back. The first day...
  10. Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series XS controller causing double inputs and right stick drift for no reason.: It started about a week ago, my 1 year-old xbox series XS controller is causing me to slowly look upwards in all my games. Also, lots of the time, single button presses are registered as a...