my xbox did something WIERD

Discus and support my xbox did something WIERD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my Xbox Did someting weird when i started it.It had asked me to join a network midway starting it up.So i connected till i saw something.It had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlankBurrito46, Oct 4, 2018.

1. my xbox did something WIERD

So my Xbox Did someting weird when i started it.It had asked me to join a network midway starting it up.So i connected till i saw something.It had logged me out of my microsoft acount! Also now i cant go on the microsoft store on there now because as it
    loading on to there it just goes back to the home screen!!! HELP

:)

BlankBurrito46, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Reed Whaley
    Reed Whaley Guest
    something wierd

Your suspension ends at approximately the same time of day that the original suspension began. For example, if my 2 week suspension started at 3:15 P.M CST on the 1st, it would end at approximately 3:15 PM CST on the 15th.

Hope that helps!

Reed Whaley, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Yamyam10
    Yamyam10 Guest
    something wierd

HI 2 months ago i have mailed that im susppend frome xbox live or something like that i its not so understand it and i played wow , now when my wow time is done i cant play xbox live, and i susppend while i didnt even played in my xbox , that is wierd and
    at the email was write that i cant mail to them and that kind of thing and every place at add to porfile write code of contatct or somthing like that , and i really want to play xbox live . what can i do???? HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!

Yamyam10, Oct 4, 2018
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Reset your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and try again.

brandiesel1, Oct 4, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Burrito,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand your profile has been logged out during this weird issue. Is the profile still on the console? Or has it been completely removed from the console?

Did any error message or codes come up when your console launched? Before trying any extensive troubleshooting please

perform a powercycle on your console

If this does not work you may want to consider performing a soft factory reset on this xbox. You will need to have a internet connection and know your login credentials so make sure to have that handy! Follow this link regarding performing a factory reset
    while keeping games and apps :
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Reset your console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and try again.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Burrito,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand your profile has been logged out during this weird issue. Is the profile still on the console? Or has it been completely removed from the console?

Did any error message or codes come up when your console launched? Before trying any extensive troubleshooting please

perform a powercycle on your console

If this does not work you may want to consider performing a soft factory reset on this xbox. You will need to have a internet connection and know your login credentials so make sure to have that handy! Follow this link regarding performing a factory reset
    while keeping games and apps :
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Hope this helps!
  8. Reed Whaley Win User

something wierd

Your suspension ends at approximately the same time of day that the original suspension began. For example, if my 2 week suspension started at 3:15 P.M CST on the 1st, it would end at approximately 3:15 PM CST on the 15th.

Hope that helps!
  9. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

Transferring/downloading Minecraft maps

Ok, thanks. I did the suggestion before ya said too. Killer flame war @ M.C.Forums over this...RIP XBOXMC...something wierd.
  10. voteDC Win User

Something wierd has happened...

Don't worry about it. This glitch is known to Microsoft.
Thema:

1. my xbox did something WIERD - Similar Threads - did something WIERD

2. Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...: I know this may sound like a stupid question, but about 3 years ago i decided to be a smarty pants and said "Xbox won't ban me for this" and proceeded to modify my Avatar's colors using an...
  3. 14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(: Hello, Hope you are having a great day. I own an Xbox One (S) and I have gotten an Xbox (Console) Ban for somethings I have not done or did. I have 2 accounts, and [Mod Removed]. On [Mod Removed],...
  4. How do I go about fixing my gold share my son did something that says a date next time I

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I go about fixing my gold share my son did something that says a date next time I: well my son did something to our gold to share and has a date on it for next time we can do it .I was not aware that this could happen is there anyway we can fix it I’m out of work and I can’t buy...
  5. I got suspended because of something my brother did on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended because of something my brother did on my account: Tonight I was playing Minecraft and I got a suspension and someone trolled me and destroyed my house. My older brother was watching, anyway when I was done I went to use the bathroom, when I was...
  6. PSN just did something generously nice to its users, how about you give us something nice ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PSN just did something generously nice to its users, how about you give us something nice ...: I just saw that they are offering Black Ops 3... FOR FREE on their store today... ...So MS, you guys thinking about sweetening the pot or doing something similar if not better? I sometimes get...
  7. Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased something through a promotion and did not receive the promotion.: I recently purchased 1000 V-Bucks for $9.99 through Mixer’s 24/7 HypeZone Fortnite stream and it said that I’d receive a $5 gift card for purchasing them but I never received the gift card....
  8. Did I miss something?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I miss something?: I used to be able to go into the Solitaire collection and get to a word games sub menu. A few days ago that was totally gone, and has not returned. Have you removed it?...
  9. I got suspended because of something my brother did on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended because of something my brother did on my account: Tonight I was playing Minecraft and I got a suspension and someone trolled me and destroyed my house. My older brother was watching, anyway when I was done I went to use the bathroom, when I was...
  10. Why did I get banned for something I didn't do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned for something I didn't do?: I get banned I do a case review enforcement team have no proof on me I'm still banned for 2 weeks. Wow they did a great job f0a1b446-9d2e-469f-8727-c0e53d51c00c