My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

Discus and support My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike171717, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Mike171717
    Mike171717 Guest

My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that might be within the account. How can I get this signed
    in? The only way to reset passwords seems to be based on knowing the email address or phone number associated (I didn't associate phone number)

:)

Mike171717, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary... - Similar Threads - died Got don't

2. Update my xbox 360 and die

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update my xbox 360 and die: I update today my xbox 360 when it's starting to install the update ,it put the black screen and put on the static red light.. 75e08f42-0f0e-4b4a-8532-8e317a1b7748
  3. Why did my concole just die?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did my concole just die?: This is awful... I take extremely good care of this product... died for no reason at all....this is a 500 dollar product and I will not pay what they ask to repair it...so unreasonable this is...
  4. Is my GPU dying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my GPU dying?: This is what happens when I try to open a game, sometimes it loads the game art then close the game, and sometimes it just freezes, what is going on! I have also tried every troubleshooting out...
  5. Is my OG Xbox 1 dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my OG Xbox 1 dying?: Can you watch this video I just recorded? Boot takes forever, black screen. I can tap the guide button which illuminates the screen, I can hold the guide button down to open the power menu. That's...
  6. Xbox One S Died, what about save games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Died, what about save games?: Our one s just died, and have not had luck at the local repair shops. It blacked out while we were playing, and will not power up or reset. Does not appear to be the black screen of death glitch...
  7. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  8. Xbox one x headset keeps dying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x headset keeps dying: Is the Turtle Beach elite 800x compatible with the Xbox One X? My battery keeps dying after a full charge. I can play between 10 and 20 mins. Is the Xbox one X too powerful for this headset or is...
  9. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...: My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18 disc and cannot play. Do I have any way to...
  10. My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...: Please help i gameshared with a random person on xxxxbox and they logged on and got me permanitly banned please help me eamil [Mod Removed] my gamertag is OFBS TINCAN...