my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable

Discus and support my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, i have a xbox one and if i unplug the power cable for a long time it needs a very long update from 4,4 gigabite. why does it need a update? is het... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by senne64, Dec 4, 2021.

1. senne64
    senne64 Guest

hi, i have a xbox one and if i unplug the power cable for a long time it needs a very long update from 4,4 gigabite. why does it need a update? is het normal? and can in do something? my xbox is btw from 2016 or something, so it can be that my xbox is old and that it is a warning that my xbox is bad.

yes I know, my English is not that good.

:)

senne64, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's most likely just the regular updates they send out and since you have the console unplugged, it's not able to update when you're not using the console so you'll get the update when you first turn it on.
  3. Unltd144 Win User

Xbox shutting down by itself

well i always check my cable everytime it shutsdown and everytime i open it again and i always unplug-plugging in the power brick and yes the A/V cables

anyways this is my video of my xbox hope this explains well

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W0hiWKM02k&feature=youtu.be]
  4. summit n0k Win User

Update Issues

i called support about an update issue, my xbox would update right when i turned it on and would fail at 50%.

they told me to:

1. Unplug my power cable.

2. Plug power cable back in.

3. Open disk tray and leave it open.

4. Unplug power cable while disk tray is still open.

5. Push disk tray into the xbox only half way.

6. Plug power cable back in and turn on the xbox.

Once i did that, the update finished without a problem.

HOPE THIS HELPS!
  5. haFziin Win User

Xbox One Live TV Issues - Like Everyone Else

Hello,

Im from Brazil and Im having this same very issue.

Everytime I want to watch Tv, I need to turn the Xbox One off, unplug the power cable, plug it back in and then turn the Xbox One back on.

Reseting the Tv settings does not work here.

But since Tv isnt working with the US customers, I wonder when its gonna be 100% here in my country. Im doomed.
  6. GregDeLacy Win User

TV worked after setup, but not working now... (error 0x8027025a)

So I just had the same issue. I didn't need to unplug the TV or cable box however forcing the cold boot of the Xbox One by powering down and unplugging the cable for a minute did do the trick. I also did not need to redo my settings...all functioned as
    they should including Kinect powering down and on all devices. And I agree with all lets hope there is a fix / update for this cache issue soon.
Thema:

1. my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable - Similar Threads - does need update

2. Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question

in XboX Insiders
    Why does need to be 32 characters? Well I have a question: So I’m planning on getting one of the new Xbox’s so I have to make a decision. One of the main factors is that some of the games I play are physical disc versions. I need some advice on which to...
  3. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership): Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to play any songs it either endlessly shows the...
  4. does a videogame only need to be opened to appear in xbox windows 10 app recently played list?

in XboX Insiders
    does a videogame only need to be opened to appear in xbox windows 10 app recently played list?: or does it need anything else, like a minimum amount of hours? submitted by /u/clyus22 [link] [comments]
  5. My son needs his controller repaired. Does Microsoft store offer this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son needs his controller repaired. Does Microsoft store offer this?: Does Microsoft store repair xbox controllers? 6137d5c2-b0d9-4eef-a3ed-e7374c2d8ec8
  6. Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?: I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch...
  7. NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...: so it says it needs to update or i can’t do anything online and when it updates it restarts like normal but when it starts back up it says it’s like i never did the update like it sends me to the...
  8. Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?: It's been a little while since I played Doom 2016, and I just decided to play it again. However, I was met with an update that's 60GB in size. That's more than the game itself. I'm already getting...
  9. Why the **** does every game need a **** update! I

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the **** does every game need a **** update! I: why does every game need a upddate?! I paid alot of money for this and the console it should need an update as the game should already have the updated gameplay!! And why is there 3 different...
  10. Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I feel like it's an xbox live service. One that should be supplied. Not sure it's been asked or not but is there a way (with the latest dashboard) to listen to...