My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in

Discus and support My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything 282e2093-41b0-4cbc-8c9e-b8791d0f63de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ballerburt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ballerburt
    ballerburt Guest

When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything

:)

ballerburt, Jan 22, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Sageth Win User

Does your disk have any visible scratches? You may want to use a lens cleaner and very lightly clean the disk and try again?
  4. GustKiller Win User

MS, Why you dont fix my Account Issues ?

I have the same problem today.

My gold membership was cancealed without reason and the prepaid codes they send me to recover my gold doesn´t work because they told that I have two billing address and the xbox live doesn´t know where to put my the gold...
  5. Jazm1990 Win User

Witch Hunt *Spoilers*

I usually choose to resume the Warden´s relationship with Morrigan and follow her into the portal. A choice that my DAII save file seems to ignore or doesn´t recognize .
  6. ResidualWolf063 Win User

can´t play First strike!

Hi, I bought microsoft points and downloaded the first strike pack on my account and my boys have played it for about 5 months, but suddenly it doesn´t work anymore. I can see it on the harddrive on my profile and I tried to delete it and download it again
    but the first strike courses doesn´t show....

I live in Sweden and plays the english version !?!
Thema:

1. My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in - Similar Threads - doesn’t recognize GTA

2. Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller: Hello, can someone tell me how to fix my headset not working with my wireless controller? Ive had the controller less than 3 months. My headset works completely fine with my two wired controllers....
  3. Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console: I am typically traveling a lot, so I don’t always have an internet connection when I play games. So I made sure to set my Series X as my “Home Console” after learning that I needed to do this the...
  4. Microphone doesn’t work online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn’t work online: My microphone doesnt work in online games. I cant talk to people online and its not the headset because i can hear audio and i can send audio messages. Ive tried resetting my xbox which didnt work...
  5. Fight Night Champion Disc Doesn’t Work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Disc Doesn’t Work on Xbox One: I havent played Fight Night Champion for a while now but i got the urge to put it on again today onoy to be net by the nessage that this game isn’t on the backwards compatibilty list. I’ve played...
  6. When I open insider Minecraft doesn’t appear as an option.

in XboX Insiders
    When I open insider Minecraft doesn’t appear as an option.: When I open Xbox insider, Minecraft beta does not appear as an option to join when I open insider content. Is there anyway to fix this? EDIT: I do have windows 10 edition installed on my pc....
  7. Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset works but Xbox one doesn’t recognize the mic.: Can anyone help me with a headset mic issue? I just bought the Turtle beach stealth 700 for xbox one. I paired it and the Xbox recognized that it was paired. I followed the instructions given. I...
  8. XBOX One shuts off after 30 seconds and doesn’t get recognized. Can’t do a reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One shuts off after 30 seconds and doesn’t get recognized. Can’t do a reset.: Hi guys. After a week of researching online, i have found no solutions for this. Before i explain my issue; yes i have unplugged everything, waited seconds, minutes, hours, days etc and it didnt...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...