My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in

Discus and support My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything 282e2093-41b0-4cbc-8c9e-b8791d0f63de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ballerburt, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ballerburt
    ballerburt Guest

When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything

:)

ballerburt, Jan 22, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Sageth Win User

Does your disk have any visible scratches? You may want to use a lens cleaner and very lightly clean the disk and try again?
  4. Green Ninja BR Win User

Issue trying to play Xbox Original game: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

hi i wonder if microsoft is to resolve this error I'll talk my xbox 360 slim i put gta 4 game on my console it is showing the image not talking about physician not recognized until there all right but when it starts the screen goes black and nothing appears
    more xbox not latch
  5. Sheer Fervent Win User

Can’t play downloaded games

Just checked my order history, doesn’t say GTA was refunded
  6. Otaku Citadel Win User

Lonely

I have gta 5 too and as well as other co op games. Going to put you on my friends list.
Thema:

1. My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in - Similar Threads - doesn’t recognize GTA

2. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  3. My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t do anything, TV doesn’t have any feed from it.: i have tried the reboot procedure that I read about, holding the power button and eject button, but it doesn’t do anything. I have also tried various HDMI cords and various TV inputs. i can’t...
  4. My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Vbucks code doesn’t Work I have proof It is I got a image: Proof That my code didn’t work what should I do [img] 217f652f-9928-405d-81b4-793278a9836f
  5. Enforcement team doesn’t listen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn’t listen: This is ridiculous. There needs to he a section i can make a complaint about the enforcement team. I had a guy constantly inviting me to parties and booting me once i joined so i could never ask...
  6. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  7. Xbox one doesn’t start after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn’t start after update.: When i start up my original xbox one i am asked to update. I download and instal the update no problem. However when my console goes to restart it shuts down then wont turn back on. I cant make...
  8. New headset that doesn’t work????!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New headset that doesn’t work????!!: I purchased a new headset and it doesnt even show that i have a headset plugged in please help 40c1cf81-f110-4112-b669-6569484ef1ce
  9. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...