My xbox dont stay connected

Discus and support My xbox dont stay connected in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox dont stay connected test wired connection with another console or device c8dcaed1-4026-45fc-8c92-0cf4d6fc6ec9 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SaadKharbouch, Jun 22, 2020.

1. My xbox dont stay connected

test wired connection with another console or device

:)

SaadKharbouch, Jun 22, 2020
  2. DestroyedChaff Win User

This sounds like an issue with your internet. I would try to contact them about the issue.
  3. Flashmob 2 Win User

Yeah, see if your router has an update. Download the latest update, sometimes it helps in clearing up some of the problems.
  4. Terrify Win User

try a mac address reset on xbox settings
  5. ItxComplexity Win User

You might want to contact your network service provider and see if they are having issues with their servers and check with some of your neighbors about their quality of wifi because this sounds like a internet issue especially since it started 3 days
    ago, around the time that my internet started acting weird. I use comcast.
  6. TheRealPay Win User

This sounds like an issue with your internet. I would try to contact them about the issue.
Thema:

1. My xbox dont stay connected - Similar Threads - dont stay connected

2. Statistics dont work in all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statistics dont work in all games: Hallo! Why gaming time stats dont work in all games? Is it global problem on latest dashboard? cad6c269-ea99-4105-bc73-aebc630956d1
  3. Why do 2 players games lag and 100 player games dont

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do 2 players games lag and 100 player games dont: So this is something I have really been sitting back and wondering about here a lot recently. Why is it that when I go to play a madden game ,so a 1v1 , it's always so delayed freezes and go fast...
  4. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.: Hi there, State of Decay2 Juggernaut edition is now not showing in my games yet i bought it online thru steam. it does not show in my games on xbox account under "pc" can someone help...
  5. Xbox powera enchanced controller back buttons dont work pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powera enchanced controller back buttons dont work pc: Is there any way to map the back buttons on the PowerA controllers on pc? I really wanna use it as a push to talk but i can't seem to figure out how to get them to work...
  6. Halo The máster chief collection dont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo The máster chief collection dont start: after the last update on June 25 the game does not start i need help 31ac972b-1e3c-497c-a8ba-c647afebac4d
  7. Forza Horizon 4 dont work, want to refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 dont work, want to refund.: Hello community! So i bought few hours back Forza Horizon 4 standart package, but seems like the game is just keep crashing and wont let me play and yes i do have recommended specs for game. I...
  8. Why my xbox one s dont let any signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one s dont let any signal: I have problem to get signal to my tv and my controller. My console is on but its shows nothing. it turns on but only thing i hear is the fan. I tried to troubleshooting but its not showing...
  9. Why my xbox one dont let any signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox one dont let any signal: I have problem to get signal to my tv and my controller. My console is on but its shows nothing. it turns on but only thing i hear is the fan. I tried to troubleshooting but its not showing...
  10. Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?: I play fortnite with no problems on my XBox one with my friends on various other platforms but when we try and play Minecraft I have problems seeing other friends or joining their worlds. I have...