My xbox elite 2 controller R bumper doesn't work

Discus and support My xbox elite 2 controller R bumper doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hello, In my xbox elite 2 controller, the right bumper sticks and runs after the third press. I still have one year manufacturer's warranty. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MartinGlinka, Jun 28, 2020.

1. MartinGlinka
    MartinGlinka Guest

Hi,

:)

MartinGlinka, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HlERBA Win User

I would say open it up cause there might be something jamming the bumper. But if still have the warranty i'd return it for a new one, or contact xbox support about your controller.
  3. ↤ ʲⓔ suίᔕ Win User

Xbox support, call them with your console serial number .
  4. xXFrZnXx Win User

It may be possible that there might be something inside preventing it from triggering
  5. kaishkaish Win User

I would contact Xbox Support and ask about a replacement. Also, try to update your controller just in case if possible.

You can find the page here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution
  6. MichaelKorlach Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2.

My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly...

Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard until they react :/.

I have allready update the controller.

Any Idea?
Thema:

1. My xbox elite 2 controller R bumper doesn't work - Similar Threads - elite controller bumper

2. Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken: Are the bumpers on the elite controller series 1 and series 2 the same? If so I may be able to do my own repairs in the future. As of right now I only see replacement bumpers being sold for the...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working: Hi, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller this past Christmas, and after only 6 months of use, the left bumper barely works, and only registers inputs at most, 20% of the time. The...
  4. Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...: So ive had my elite 2 for about 5 months. Why is the warranty ona $200 controller only good for 3 months??? There are so many issues surrounding this controller but after 3 months if anything...
  5. Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Right Bumper NOT WORKING!: How to start this rant.... The first word that comes to mind is disgust. I love Xbox, bought it when the first one just released. I was the only one of my friends who had one since they all...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller, the one about the Right and Left Bumpers: So I after 4 months of using my new controller I was experiencing that the right bumper was not registering the commands, I tried so many things specially getting the warranty validate but I was...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Lag, Right Bumper only!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Lag, Right Bumper only!: Starting mid-game today, my right bumper either lagged when changing guns on fortnite or didnt respond but then caught up with my clicks many seconds later. Obviously didnt help my survival that...
  8. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...: Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will register twice and switch past the weapon im...