my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth

Discus and support my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; iv tired everything i know. and i know other things connect to my computer just fine. pls pls pls pls plss!!!!!!!! help me plsssss!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ty.Horveath13, Jan 29, 2021.

1. my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth

iv tired everything i know. and i know other things connect to my computer just fine. pls pls pls pls plss!!!!!!!! help me plsssss!!

:)

Ty.Horveath13, Jan 29, 2021
  2. DebonaireLine Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Is there a difference between the Bluetooth on the Elite and the one on the regular Xbox one controllers. My other controllers connect without an issue, but not the Elite.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox controller elite 2

can i connect ( airpods pro) to my iphone7+ same time as my xbox controller elite 2 is. and still hear form the airpods pro
    Does your phone have bluetooth 5. It would need to support multi bluetooth connections
  4. edi tempura Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

Hi,

this is by far the most popular post of Microsoft forums I found on this topic. I have very similar issue:

My expectation is that when turning the Xbox Elite Controller 2 on it will automatically connect to the PC over Bluetooth (if already paired), however, it doesn't work for me. Light on the controller is flashing steadily but it never connects.

Controller works fine over USB. It's displayed as "Paired" in Bluetooth & other devices.

Controller's firmware has been updated over USB using Xbox Accessories application.

What have I tried already:

1. Ensuring my Bluetooth adapter is working fine by connecting wireless headphones - it's OK. I also moved the adapter to the front of the chassie.
    2. Ensuring controller's Bluetooth is working fine by connecting the controller to a MacBook.
    3. Restarting PC, controller, Bluetooth services (and changing them to automatic), turning Bluetooth off & on before and during controller sync.
    4. Uninstalling Bluetooth drivers, updating them via Windows, downloading new drivers from my MOBO (AsRock Z390 Pro4) manufacturer.
    5. Removing the controller from Bluetooth devices and trying to pair it again - controller is visible either as "Input" or as "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller" however it takes a lot of tries to connect it as the device is not responding (controller light is
      flashing rapidly as it should in sync mode).

After successful pairing I observed the controller sometimes stays connected and works fine over Bluetooth and sometimes it just switches back to the "turn on mode" (light flashing steadily), which brings me to the beginning of this problem - controller
    is paired but does not connect to PC.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
  6. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
Thema:

my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth

1. my xbox elite 2 controller wont connect to my computer over bluetooth - Similar Threads - elite controller wont

2. xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging: Verified that this issue is still occurring after updating elite controller. to be clear this issue doesn't occur on the regular xbox one controller like the one that comes with the scorpio...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  4. Elite 2 controller wont connect to xbox one after charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller wont connect to xbox one after charging: Every time i charge my elite 2 controller via USB from a power bar (or pc or xbox for that matter) I have to re-pair the device to have it work in bluetooth. This is very annoying. Is there any...
  5. Request an xbox one elite controller repair page wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request an xbox one elite controller repair page wont load: So basicly since i bought my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller awhile ago and the right bumper worked and stopped working every couple of weeks but i just shrugged it off but its been a couple of...
  6. When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When xbox elite controller wont connect to accessories app: I was going crazy trying to figure why i couldn't connect to the app, hopefully this helps 1st try connecting your old controller with the usb and connect to the app it should then unplug it it...
  7. Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone: So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone. I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this with an xbox one bluetooth controller. I have...
  8. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  9. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...
  10. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...