My Xbox Elite Series 2 does not connect with cable to my pc.

Discus and support My Xbox Elite Series 2 does not connect with cable to my pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, so I just bought the controller and connected it to the pc and it worked for 2minutes with the cable and then it suddenly turned off. There... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stefan_388, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Stefan_388
    Stefan_388 Guest

Hi there, so I just bought the controller and connected it to the pc and it worked for 2minutes with the cable and then it suddenly turned off.

There is no chance to get any sign of energy in the controller with cable or wireless.

Please help with it,

Thanks!!

:)

Stefan_388, Oct 11, 2020
  2. KeanueReeves Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?

My controller is the elite series 2 controller, so I cannot remove the battery.

As I mentioned in my original post, the controller will not connect to my PC or Xbox with the correct USB C cable, and it will not charge or connect with the multiple cables I tried to use.

Is there a way I can send this in to get repaired?
  3. Shinonc Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

Having similar Issues. My Elite series 2 controller works fine for about an hour or so, then will disconnect. Half the time it will auto reconnect after 2 or 3 seconds, the other half it will not reconnect at all and I have to manually turn off the controller
    and turn it back on for it to reconnect. Each time it does disconnect the frame rate of the game plummets for a few seconds. Then after some time passes, roughly an hour give or take, the issue will repeat for the entire gaming session.

My windows 10 is up to date as of this posting at build 1909 and my Elite series 2 controller is updated as well.

The support article for troubleshooting bluetooth issues on windows 10 does not help with the issue.

I have never connected the Elite series 2 controller to my Xbox One S, I bought it solely for PC gaming.

Forgot to mention, I am connecting via bluetooth. I do not have a wireless adapter nor do I want to connect using a usb cable.
  4. Rodrigo Gomez Garcia Win User

Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox)

Yes in this moment i have it connected by USB cable if I can connect it and my PC detects it. But I want it connected without using the usb cable. It's a pretty expensive control that buys it with a lot of effort. And I do not know why a normal control detects it without problem and the Elite does not work.
    And regarding your other question, my elite control does not have any connection problem with my xbox one s
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

• To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and plug the
      other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller

Can I use a usb2.0 type-c to usb-A cable to connect my elite 2 controller to the console?
    Of course! Without any issue, will work either on Xbox and PC.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Elite Series 2 does not connect with cable to my pc. - Similar Threads - Elite Series does

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Hi, So I have just started having issues with my elite 2 controller, with the right bumper not working properly. I just saw that microsoft extended the warranty from 90 days to 1 year. My...
  3. Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Series Elite 2 Controller No Help: I have literally exhaused all my resources. Im sick, im tired, and more importantly im hurt. I have been calling in for weeks trying to get my warranty updated on the series 2 elite contoller....
  4. elite series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    elite series 2: this just started usb not recognized by windows everything is up to date drivers all cards os build is 19042.630 version 20H2 / windows 10 pro Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0...
  5. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: i have sent in my xbox elite series 2 controller in for a replacement/repair due to a faulty bumper. i am wondering if it is a replacement and they send you back your original fixed device as...
  6. does xbox elite controller series 2 work with adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    does xbox elite controller series 2 work with adapter?: I encountered connection issue with bluetooth on PC so i wonder if i can use an adapter instead to get more stable wireless connection? 3c524d85-dad6-4fad-896f-78d63a7ced78
  7. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  8. Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?: Hello, I'm looking to buy a controller elite series 2 but I can't get it from bestbuy in my country so I thought about trying to buy it from the microsoft store with the 3 year warranty....
  9. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  10. xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?: hello, I recently bought an Xbox elite controller series 2. In the Xbox app, on the right or left thumbstick, there is a feature called thumbstick calculations. On the original Xbox Elite...