My xbox family can't access spotify

Discus and support My xbox family can't access spotify in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am the head of an xbox family My brother has his age rating set to 14+ content - however it asks for permission every time he tries to access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JordanP672, Jan 13, 2021.

1. JordanP672
    JordanP672 Guest

Hi,

I am the head of an xbox family

My brother has his age rating set to 14+ content - however it asks for permission every time he tries to access spotify. Obviously, this is a huge pain.

Is there anyway to always allow spotify? I was under the assumption spotify was age rated 12 so I'm not sure why it's giving me so much trouble to allow xbox

This is on Xbox Series S

:)

JordanP672, Jan 13, 2021
  2. cruzanman1964 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Go to your xbox Explorer and type in spotify and you should be able to Access it
  3. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
  4. Slimefighter0 Win User

Spotify não conecta [Spotify does not connect]

Então, eu consegui conectar minha conta no Spotify no celular, porém, não foi possível parear o celular com o xbox. Eu tentei logar no Spotify no Xbox de todos os jeitos, mas nenhum funcionou, portanto estou sem conseguir conectar minha conta no Spotify
    e sem conseguir ouvir minhas músicas.

Desde já agradeço a atenção.

[translation-So I managed to connect my Spotify account on the phone, however, i couldn't pair the phone with the xbox. I tried to log in to Spotify on Xbox anyway, but none worked, so I'm not being able to connect my Spotify account and can't hear
    my music.

I appreciate the attention.]
  5. Lagoa Salgada_ Win User

DNS XBOX ONE

When I buy the router, I will configure it with the family shield. I tried to set up my internet provider's modem directly but it started not working many sites, such as search sites, even loading music from spotify. I don't know why, but it didn't carry. Now, with the factory-configured internet, I can usually get access. How to understand this? Anyway, I did not want to have to spend to not have access to these contents in xbox, but it will be necessary.
  6. HyJax LTD Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I was able to access it from a tile on my HOME screen. I didn't even have to go to the Game Pass menu. I know, as someone has already stated, some people/regions are having issues.

It is not just for new subscribers either. I have been on Game Pass Ultimate since it was released and was able to take advantage of EA Access offer and Spotify (had to use a new Spotify account for Spotify only).
Thema:

1. My xbox family can't access spotify - Similar Threads - family can't access

2. Can't play family members digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play family members digital game: I have an Xbox live account. I have two sons that are family member accounts that use my Xbox live. One of my sons recently purchased a digital copy of Forza Horizon 4. When i try to play that...
  3. Removed self from family on xbox and can't add back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed self from family on xbox and can't add back?: I removed myself from my xbox family since I didn't think I needed to be in it (im on a child/teen account, but my content access is set to appropriate up to age 16), but it turns out i need...
  4. Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use "Add a child" or "Manage Family Members" to add my 13 year old to my Xbox Series X: I just bought my first XBox Series X yesterday and I set up my account (I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate). Worked fine. Then I added my 9 year old and my 13 year old using the same method - they...
  5. Can't access, https://account.microsoft.com/family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access, https://account.microsoft.com/family: Trying to set up some screen time for my kids Today it wont work,, Whats the problem??? Is the famiky site down?? Where to see that?? Microsoft account | Your family Det kommer att ta en...
  6. Can't access things though I'm allowed by the adult of my family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access things though I'm allowed by the adult of my family: Hello !! I'm trying to join a club but the xbox app is telling me that I'm not allowed to do it. And when I go to the settings on xbox.com with the parental account, the permission to join and...
  7. I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted myself from my family on xbox and now can't access my account.: i am a teen under the age of 18 who has a child account. i wanted a personal gamer pic of my choice, but it said i was too young. so i signed into the account that was my "parent" and deleted...
  8. Can't access my child in Xbox Live Family Privacy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my child in Xbox Live Family Privacy: I have set up my Children on as Child members on my Microsoft account, but when I try to access their privacy settings on Xbox, they do not appear. I can change there privacy settings for...
  9. Can't access family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access family settings: my daughter has set a 4 digit passcode which she cannot remember. I have tried to reset it but she also can't remember what she put as her favourite movie. Kids!!? Can anyone help with this...
  10. Can't Access Family Settings- And By Extension, ANY of My Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Access Family Settings- And By Extension, ANY of My Games: First of all, I've had problems purchasing things before. When I first purchased a Gold membership, I had set it up on my friends xbox (where it asked me to provide a parent account; this was 2...