My Xbox friends are showing offline

Discus and support My Xbox friends are showing offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, my xbox is showing all my friends to be offline which i know is incorrect. How do I fix this problem as ive restarted and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bonnibrown, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. bonnibrown
    bonnibrown Guest

For some reason, my xbox is showing all my friends to be offline which i know is incorrect. How do I fix this problem as ive restarted and nothing happened

:)

2. VelocityClanツAd Win User

Xbox online down or what...

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
  3. VelocityClanツAd Win User

Xbox online down or what...

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
  4. Wangetang Win User

Is this a bug?

Hey Amber,

Looking at my friends list online on my laptop it looks to be the same issue as on my Xbox. 4 friends it shows as being online currently or within the past 24 hours while the rest show as offline when I know they are have not been offline more than 24 hours
    and they don't have their profiles set to "show as offline".
  5. Glamadeus Win User

6. Nathanatiion Win User

Unfortunately, there has been an outage affecting Xbox Live Services. This is not a problem with your personal Xbox, many users are experiencing this.

You can keep updated on the server status here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

:)
Thema:

1. My Xbox friends are showing offline - Similar Threads - friends are showing

2. Friends not showing in Left4Dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing in Left4Dead: My friends asked me to play Left4Dead. I said sure. We all have xbox Ones. So i bought the game and installed it and then i joined xbox live gold and i friended my 3 friends and i see them all as...
  3. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  4. Shows all friends offline 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Shows all friends offline 2020: Hello, i use xbox game bar to talk with my friends as i dont have a microphone for the actual xbox. it has been working perfectly fine for a couple months, but now this past week i cant play with...
  5. All my friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my friends are showing offline: All of my friends are showing offline, one second they are all online then they are all appearing offline; I have tried resetting and hard resetting my Xbox but no solution Some friends will...
  6. Friends not showing up on xbox 360, only online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing up on xbox 360, only online: I have an xbox 360. I can add new friends at xboxlive.com from my computer and send and receive messages there, but the friends don't show up when I log into my xbox 360 console. I also can't send...
  7. My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?: My gt - HELLRAZORANGEL will show up just fine on xbox and I think the app, however, it will not show up on xbox.com at all (just shows a blank area and maybe my activity feed at times) which can...
  8. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  9. Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring): Aa of March 28th,2020, The Gamertags on my friends lisy and in Party do not show up anymore. I have reported the issue already but I wanted to post here to ask if anyone is having this issue?...
  10. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC: I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app....