My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

Discus and support My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MobyThicc, Apr 4, 2020.

1. MobyThicc
    MobyThicc Guest

My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can still play the ones I already downloaded. I've tried signing
    in and out, restarting everything, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing works. So, any help would be appreciated.

:)

MobyThicc, Apr 4, 2020
  2. MobyThicc Win User

I tried, but the forums is the only help option they give me. I don't live in America, so I cannot call them.
  3. JoeGuwapp Win User

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

5. Jerwals59 Win User

A Plague Tale download blocked at 0%

I'm on the Xbox Game Pass PC because I use a PC. My windows 10 is up to date, up-to-date drivers, I stopped downloading and then relaunched it downloads 300 MB then stops and downloads nothing. I repeat no worries for the other games of the XGP I also
    tried on the Same Microsoft Store.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate are not available for Xbox 360. Check at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services to see if it has cancelled your Xbox Live. If it has, turn
    off auto renew on Game Pass Ultimate and let it run till end date. If you cancel or request a refund, you will lose any prepaid Xbox Live subscription time.

Edit: If you have a Windows 10 PC you may well be able to download Game Pass PC Beta and use the subscription there.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  5. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  6. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  7. Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]: Kupiłem subskrypcje Game pass na pc, kiedy chcę pobrać jakąkolwiek grę nic się nie dzieje. Microsoft Store pokazuje że mogę ją pobrać ale kiedy klikam opcje Zainstaluj nic się nie dzieje (Wszystko...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  9. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  10. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]: bonjour mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via mon compte Microsoft...le premier mois et me...