My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

Discus and support My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by guoaustin, Jul 1, 2022.

1. guoaustin
    guoaustin Guest

My dear Microsoft Xbox team:

I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary.

Which i had completely no reason to find out how this subscribtion was purchased by any of the payment method from the first buyer.

How could it happen to choosing me to be the one who take the money loss consequence from the so called'illegitimate' of the transaction.

I paid money ,and the subscribtion was last 3 years on shown by Microsoft in that time when i purchased.

I am very angry with Microsoft for its breach of rules.

Now I have to defend my right, please restore my paid subscription!

My dear Microsoft ,don't lose your credit and reputation of all xbox players.

:)

guoaustin, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Skiller Pass Win User

i have the same issue too. Will we get a refund?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

You'll have to contact the seller for a refund,you wont get one from Microsoft as you didn't buy the sub from them.

Considering these sellers are scamming people with dodgy codes the chances of getting a refund from them is zero.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Remember if the price.is too.good.to be true DONT DO IT
  5. Farscape247 Win User

as these subs were purchased from illegal sellers even if the person did not know then Microsoft have every right to cancel them, it would be up to the purchaser to get a refund and compensation from the seller. Microsoft is a business and if they are not getting paid for the service they are providing then they can stop access. It sucks yes but they will have some kind of protection in the agreements everyone agrees to when signing in.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Remember, I'm not a Microsoft agent/staff, just a regular user trying to help/clarify concerns

Is always better to purchase subscription via official ways like Microsoft Store or Amazon, Walmart, etc
Thema:

1. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request - Similar Threads - GAME PASS ultimate

2. I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...: Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of free Game Pass Ultimate. Now that 4 months have...
  3. Back-wards compability be added to the ultimate pass and I had two games that I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back-wards compability be added to the ultimate pass and I had two games that I would like...: It would be cool if bakugan the game and saw 2 flesh and blood where added to the ultimate pass plan cuz I've played the ds version of bakugan battle brawlers and I never played saw 2 flesh and...
  4. Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use EA play even after game pass ultimate subscribtion: I have bought xbox game pass ultimate and I'm pretty sure it includes EA play as well but even after signing in to EA using my xbox gamepass account, its still showing me to subscribe to EA play....
  5. Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. A friend of mine has it, but i had the Battle Hardened skins...
  6. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?: Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre downloaded from that specifically for them, I...
  7. My 6 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired in 3 months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 6 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired in 3 months.: Hi, my 6 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired in 3 months, I Purchased the game pass when there was an offer going on at that time where you buy 1 month of the game pass and you get 7 more month...
  8. Xbox One Disc not reading, Rainbow Six Siege, Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc not reading, Rainbow Six Siege, Game Pass Ultimate: Recently my game pass ultimate subscription ended and I now just have xbox live gold. However now when I go to play Rainbow Six Siege with my disc. My xbox cant read the disc it just makes a weird...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hi friends. Today I subscribe myself to game pass ultimate on my series S console and it works fine. But, when on my acc on PC is just like i do not have made de subscription. Do I need make...
  10. Ultimate games pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate games pass: Hi I got a 6 month ultimate games pass from bt when I upgraded but on my Xbox account it’s saying I’ve got 1 month subscription aa48d0ae-85bf-4367-8489-5dd88cb1a4a2