My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.

Discus and support My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. I can access the Game Pass library and install and play them. But I do not have any access to my Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Richard StottEM59j, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning.

My Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. I can access the Game Pass library and install and play them. But I do not have any access to my Gold subscription privileges. I cannot play online, I cannot access some games outright and I cant get the Games with
    Gold. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

:)

Richard StottEM59j, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Richard StottEM59j Win User

Hi there,

If this is happening on the console then please try the following steps

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile
    If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
    I followed these steps and still no change.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

When did you add the pass? A membership can take up to 24 hours to fully apply to your account. In the meantime please try deleting then redownloading your gamertag to see if that helps.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If this is happening on the console then please try the following steps

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile
    If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  5. Richard StottEM59j Win User

I purchased Ultimate 2 months ago but I payed my monthly payment 3 days ago. It was working fine on Saturday but as of Sunday my Gold privileges have vanished.
  6. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hi,

What platform are you using, Xbox or PC?
Thema:

1. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is malfunctioning. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  3. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  4. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  5. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  6. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  8. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...
  10. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...