My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

Discus and support My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NeonStove77, Apr 30, 2019.

1. NeonStove77
    NeonStove77 Guest

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month or will it stay frozen until i am able to pay it again? It says it's suspended.

:)

NeonStove77, Apr 30, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is suspended?

No it won't rack up debt nut you will unable to cancel the subscription until you pay the outstanding balance.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is suspended?

It don't stack but you have to pay the open fee with a credit card or another payment method. Prepaid won't work on an open balance.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

not stack of overdue but try to pay it if you can continue cancel it for a time and wen you can pay it again.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

There isn't any need to worry. You may want to go online and stop auto-renewal/check what the renewal settings are on your subscription...once it gets authorized to be paid, it will then renew. In the meantime it'll just stay there and you won't be able
    to use Gamepass until its paid.
  6. {Parity} Win User

No, but you won't be able to use it until the past due balance is paid.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is... - Similar Threads - Gamepass overdue suspended

2. Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Allow Downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold: I just lost 4 months of xbox live gold and had to re purchase my 12month subscription because I accidentally purchased a month of ultimate. So i refunded the ultimate and lost the rest of my 12...
  3. Gamepass App and console link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass App and console link: How do you link the gamepass app to console when console is not connected to internet wirelessly. Also with a direct wired connection to internet how do you optimize speed. For instance im still...
  4. 進入遊戲時不能多人連線 (XBox Beta gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    進入遊戲時不能多人連線 (XBox Beta gamepass): 這是我一進入世紀帝國3時, 突然出現的畫面, 然後不能多人連線..請問是什麼問題嗎? [img] 8b593773-5416-4c84-9b6a-5d4571896415
  5. Yakuza 0 is up on gamepass and for purchase!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 is up on gamepass and for purchase!: Anyone else psyched to try this out? dddf4600-9a0e-40c0-a121-bb011139e054
  6. Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games: Please help me! I want to play my Xbox GamePass games on PC, with my Ipega controller. But it´s not possible here! The controller works OK, but most Xbox Game Pass games don´t recognise it. How...
  7. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass android app / remote install not working.: My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point. My...
  8. I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...: I'm trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play on my PC also. On the page to join, the Join button is dark, and it cannot be clicked. I'm able to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for...
  9. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  10. Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my Spotify code from Gamepass????: I waited since december, contacted support and they told me to wait a bit. Till now still no code. Eventhough the trial is cheap, it dosen't mean you can just not send the code. With some games...