My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

Discus and support My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NeonStove77, Apr 30, 2019.

1. NeonStove77
    NeonStove77 Guest

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is...

Hello, I recently forgot to cancel my Xbox Gamepass re occuring bill. It is suspended because of the overdue. Will it keep adding on £7.99 every month or will it stay frozen until i am able to pay it again? It says it's suspended.

:)

NeonStove77, Apr 30, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is suspended?

No it won't rack up debt nut you will unable to cancel the subscription until you pay the outstanding balance.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is suspended?

It don't stack but you have to pay the open fee with a credit card or another payment method. Prepaid won't work on an open balance.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

not stack of overdue but try to pay it if you can continue cancel it for a time and wen you can pay it again.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

There isn't any need to worry. You may want to go online and stop auto-renewal/check what the renewal settings are on your subscription...once it gets authorized to be paid, it will then renew. In the meantime it'll just stay there and you won't be able
    to use Gamepass until its paid.
  6. {Parity} Win User

No, but you won't be able to use it until the past due balance is paid.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Gamepass is overdue and so, suspended. Will it continue to rack up debt if it is... - Similar Threads - Gamepass overdue suspended

2. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...
  3. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...
  4. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  5. Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?: I dont see it anymore. I'm just curious what's next on the list. f8d0dbe0-8596-4c9c-b6d7-f6d62633db6b
  6. Ultimate family gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate family gamepass?: At home we have a Familia group, on my brother's account there is a 12 month subscription to the game pass ultimate, on the console I can use the benefits of playing online, blasting games...
  7. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  8. Logitech and gamepass problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech and gamepass problem: Hello, That's it, I just subscribed to the gamepass. I am now trying to use the logitech wizard to configure my mouse buttons and it asks me for an".exe" of the game in question. Unfortunately...
  9. Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can GamePass for PC be shared between users?: If I don't have an xbox, can I share a Gamepass for PC subscription with other users on my computer? Specifically within my family? I have my kids setup with microsoft accounts as part of "family"...
  10. Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate: Hi I now have gamepass ultimate for 2 dollar the company that I will have 3 years of gamepass ultimate but it say it finish after two month what is this? 7d5ee8df-8a47-4185-bb6f-469fee1213cb