My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing.

Discus and support My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass on my pc before my Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired. Money has been withdrawn from the bank, but my membership is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErkanYamac, May 15, 2022.

1. ErkanYamac
    ErkanYamac Guest

I bought xbox game pass on my pc before my Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired. Money has been withdrawn from the bank, but my membership is not visible. I bought it on May 9th. What can i do?

:)

ErkanYamac, May 15, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ErkanYamac. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

If you go to your Microsoft Account services & subscriptions page, can you see your Game Pass subscription there?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

Please let me know if it is showing there or not so I can proper assist you.
  3. GrzegorzPerz Win User

Xbox game pass subscription

I don't have informations about paying for my subscribtion but on Microsoft store i have information about outstanding pay. I bought xbox game pass and i think that i cancel my subscribtion but im not sure
  4. MarCuSeu. Win User

my issue have been deliverd for a team bc the helper couldnt solve my issue

yes my subscribtion lasts till the 15th of may
  5. ToughDuchess97 Win User

Get to know with instructions given with code

And its xbox one gold subscribtion for 1 month
  6. CornerPureEagle Win User

"Cannot Play Online" "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, All signed in gamer profiles must be allowed to play online"

Hello Lollamia,

You need to have a gold subscribtion in order to play online on the xbox 360 platform.

Add a payment metheod to your account and you could buy gold subscribtion directly from the official xbox site!

Hope it helped :)
Thema:

1. My xbox gamepass subscribtion is not showing. - Similar Threads - gamepass subscribtion showing

2. Ultimate Gamepass offer not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Gamepass offer not working on PC: When I bought my new X-Box it came with Ultimate Game Pass. I was added to the family and on the X-Box It seems I have all the game passs games, but when I use the SAME account on my computer,...
  3. Gamepass PC " Football Manager 2022 " error .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC " Football Manager 2022 " error .: Hello everyone , I have a problem in the gamepass for PC. I just have an error for " Football Manager 2022 ." " No package id in transaction " My Windows is up to date. My subscribtion is still...
  4. PC Gamepass: F4SE works....but then doesn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass: F4SE works....but then doesn't: So I ended up moving fallout 4 to a new folder and, using Vortex, implemented multiple mods which used script extender with no issues. Vortex found my copy of Fallout 4 no problem and would...
  5. gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc: i have used a 3 month gamepass code, and can play anygamepass game on pc and xbox, but i cannot access minecraft bedrock, why? it just keeps asking me to start a trial or pay for it. is there a...
  6. Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app: Every game i try to install shows up with error 0x800700E7 I have tried: -to install games from the windows store -clear cache and temp files -delete localappdata files -restarting the app...
  7. can't launch any game from gamepass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't launch any game from gamepass pc.: every game I try to launch it says that the game license has expired. ddf5d32d-b029-4d0b-b872-a98c381cfcb4
  8. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Does not Include Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Does not Include Live Gold: Hi! I just bought a new lenovo laptop and it comes with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Although, when I try to redeem it (also it is not a code), it tells me to convert my live gold (which I don't have)...
  9. Unable to install one of the games of GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install one of the games of GamePass: Hello! Once again I struggle with the Windows Gamepass (Xbox App). Today I wanted to uninstall the game Footballmanager 2022 via the Xbox App. For some reason the deinstallation process seemed...
  10. Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ?

in XboX Insiders
    Did you know we can comment on games on Gamepass without even playing or downloading them ?: On PC or on xbox, you just have to subscribe and you can get all those 2D Indie games a 1 Star vote and a comment to say how bad gamepass is and that you deserve more AAAAAA games. (or that there...