My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

Discus and support My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sinnm, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Sinnm
    Sinnm Guest

My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I find out it didn't work and I can't use online or use any benefits like before. It's like it took all my points, ran off and gave me nothing.

:)

Sinnm, Jun 17, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

You can always use the microsoft rewards app. You can save up your points to redeem for xbox live or gamepass.

1 month of xbox live gold is 8,500 points.

1 month of gamepass ultimate is on sale for 8,400 points.
  4. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Are there different versions of Ultimate Gamepass? There is only one right? It's not like there is Ultimate Gamepass and then Ultimate Gamepass PC right? Its $16 a month for the Ultimate I have and pay for but anyhow it doesn't want to register on my Xbox
    Beta app. It will take me to the store to purchase it for $1 (discounted then $14.99 a month afterwards) but if I go to the Xbox app, it will let me remotely download Gamepass games to my xbox. I literally just got into the CPU scene so i'm trying to troubleshoot
    this
  5. Nemesis121804 Win User

Destiny 360 version

It won't matter, anyone outside of Microsoft will just be selling you a code to redeem in the Xbox store so ultimately all digital purchases are through MS.
  6. Bruh nation Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I've use the microsoft rewards to get the $5 gift card and I've noticed that the gamepass ultimate has been removed from the rewards. Do you know when is it going to come back?
Thema:

1. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate got

2. Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox: i can buy every other subscription. i already have one year of gold active but i cant upgrade for some reason. but i can buy regular gamepass. submitted by /u/Maxz1lla [link] [comments]
  3. Accidentally bought a second Xbox Gamepass Ultimate membership on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally bought a second Xbox Gamepass Ultimate membership on the same account: So what happened? Well today the internet went out while I was using my Series X and when it came back I noticed that when I clicked on the Xbox Gamepass section on the My Games and Apps it was...
  4. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: I used my Microsoft Rewards points on Bing to redeem 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate. However, I forgot to turn off the recurring billing option and was charged $44.99 the day after I redeemed the 3...
  5. Gamepass Ultimate Trial Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Trial Codes: Hi! I was wondering, I already have Gamepass Ultimate, but i got some 14 day trial codes that came with my controllers. Can i stack them onto my subscrition? If i cant stack them all at once can...
  6. XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE GAMES: I PURCHASED XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES AND THE GAMES I DID DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ARE NOW BEING CHARGED. I WANT MY Deliver Us The Moon back that was the main reason i got the gamepass...
  7. Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant' buy Gamepass Ultimate: I recently moved country and changed/transferred my Microsoft account to my new region. I tried purchasing and upgrading the gamepass ultimate, but am met with the following message: You...
  8. Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one): I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal gamepass and dont have any of the perks like...
  9. Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate): I bought xbox ultimate for perks but its not working right. I mean like in this screenshoot (sorry its in own language) i only have overcooked2 dlc what can i do to get perk [img]...
  10. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription: So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was...