My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

Discus and support My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emilio_Okami, Dec 14, 2019.

1. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

/u/Emilio_Okami, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

1. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,... - Similar Threads - has multiple freezes

2. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  3. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  4. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?: Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always...
  5. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  6. This game can't be played! This game has multiple crash errors!

in XBoX on Consoles
    This game can't be played! This game has multiple crash errors!: Quantum Break This game can't be played! Resident evil 0This game has multiple crash errors! bdd06e8a-cad3-4274-841d-8230b32497d7
  7. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  8. Trouble with a belligerent player: UPINYA68. This has happened multiple occurrences for the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with a belligerent player: UPINYA68. This has happened multiple occurrences for the ...: On September 25, 2014, I was in a party room with several team players and UPINYA68 came into the game with all of us around 11:00-11:25pm EST. Player began to cuss and threaten the players in the...
  9. TB X42 headset has sound but won't chat with multiple controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB X42 headset has sound but won't chat with multiple controllers.: I have the X42 headsets and recently bought the XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter so I can use them for chat as well as sound. I can hear the party until I plug in the 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter into the...
  10. Which Router has Multiple Console Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which Router has Multiple Console Support?: What router supports multiple consoles? Been looking at the Hardware Information, but not seeing any multiple console support. Thanks! bcd2a101-abc9-4826-8614-009bf1029111