My Xbox home issues

Discus and support My Xbox home issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ketsueki Ken, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Ketsueki Ken
    Ketsueki Ken Guest

My Xbox home issues

Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online since i pay for online every year. Every game seems to be ready to install execpt for one game, and also
    he doesnt have online. He ended up just buying on month of live. My account is set to his xbox as my home Xbox. Any solutions as to why he wouldnt get my live subscription or one of my games?

:)

Ketsueki Ken, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Tronder 007 Win User

My Xbox Home Issue

No, you can't get arount it as its a safeguard to prevent unautorized account/game sharing.. in order for your brother to access your games and content without being logged into your account the console he plays on has to be set as your "home console/xbox"
    the three switches per year is to prevent unautorized use of the feature.. as I understand it the home console function is meant to allow sharing of games/content by people living under the same roof.. I would not recomend trying to work around this by giving
    your brother access to your live account as this would fall under the term "account sharing" which is against the tou & coc and will result in an account and/or console ban.
  3. CQQT Win User

My Xbox home issues

You may need to sign in with the account on the console just to refresh the games maybe ?
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

my home xbox issue.

Hey there Pat52689,

The first time you set the console as home is considered the first time, not the first time you switch it. On the 12 month anniversary of setting the console as home, you'll get the option back. Our chat/phone team can explain it more in depth, so you might
    want to get in touch with them about it.
    Contact Official Xbox Support
  5. Amph82626463 Win User

My home xbox issues

Make sure you have a liable internet connection. Also it is important to note that you only get to do that on one console at a time, no more. You get a total of 5 switches to where you can switch your account to link to another console and that console gets
    access to all online bought content. Once you use them all you have to wait until the first day of next year to get 5 more. Best of luck!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

My Xbox home issues

Make sure that your live subscription is still active and not past due.

account.microsoft.com/services

The game that is not showing up make sure it is not a disc game and that it is a digital game and that the order is still showing as complete in your order history at:

acount.microsoft.com
Thema:

My Xbox home issues

1. My Xbox home issues - Similar Threads - home issues

2. My Home Xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Home Xbox issues: Hi all im having an issue with Gameshareing with xbox me and my brother are game sharing and he is receiveing all of my benefits that being games, XBL Gold and Gamepass but im not receiving any of...
  3. Issues defining Home Console on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues defining Home Console on Series X: Hi, I'm having issues on my series x definig one account as Home console. Lets see the next scenario: Console A (Series X) Console B (Xbox One) User A User B The User A sets the Console B...
  4. Xbox one log in issues with Multiple Xboxes in our home.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one log in issues with Multiple Xboxes in our home.: We have two Xboxes and the home-style setup where I can share my Xbox live gold is working. My issue now is, I Cannot jump on to the Xbox to play at the same time as my kids without one of us...
  5. My home xbox issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox issues: I get an error message when i try to change my home xbox and i have 5 switches still 30e806e0-aeab-4ae1-adb3-f13dd2c080e5
  6. Home Xbox issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox issues: so i have this issue when i try to change my home xbox and instead of showing this is my home xbox or this is not my home xbox it instead shows Refresh home xbox and it doesnt do anything and i...
  7. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  8. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  9. System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Update...**SECURITY ISSUES** Help my home screen doesn't have dedicated buttons and...: **Security issues** It is now possible to delete my games from the harddrive WITHOUT signing in using my passkey to sign in first. Also I DON'T have dedicated mixer, etc. Buttons on my home...
  10. Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Beta: Games Home causing severe issues on One X: Hi all, (I have left feedback in the Hub too with a screenshot...) Today both Forza Horizon 4 and Modern Warfare have had updates, I sent to check on them since I noticed that GTA V was having...