My Xbox home issues

Discus and support My Xbox home issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ketsueki Ken, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM.

1. Ketsueki Ken
    Ketsueki Ken Guest

My Xbox home issues

Im having problems with my xbox home/gamesharing. I put my xbox home on my brothers xbox so that he could play the games i have and also have online since i pay for online every year. Every game seems to be ready to install execpt for one game, and also
    he doesnt have online. He ended up just buying on month of live. My account is set to his xbox as my home Xbox. Any solutions as to why he wouldnt get my live subscription or one of my games?

:)

Ketsueki Ken, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  2. Tronder 007 Win User

My Xbox Home Issue

No, you can't get arount it as its a safeguard to prevent unautorized account/game sharing.. in order for your brother to access your games and content without being logged into your account the console he plays on has to be set as your "home console/xbox"
    the three switches per year is to prevent unautorized use of the feature.. as I understand it the home console function is meant to allow sharing of games/content by people living under the same roof.. I would not recomend trying to work around this by giving
    your brother access to your live account as this would fall under the term "account sharing" which is against the tou & coc and will result in an account and/or console ban.
  3. CQQT Win User

My Xbox home issues

You may need to sign in with the account on the console just to refresh the games maybe ?
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

my home xbox issue.

Hey there Pat52689,

The first time you set the console as home is considered the first time, not the first time you switch it. On the 12 month anniversary of setting the console as home, you'll get the option back. Our chat/phone team can explain it more in depth, so you might
    want to get in touch with them about it.
    Contact Official Xbox Support
  5. Amph82626463 Win User

My home xbox issues

Make sure you have a liable internet connection. Also it is important to note that you only get to do that on one console at a time, no more. You get a total of 5 switches to where you can switch your account to link to another console and that console gets
    access to all online bought content. Once you use them all you have to wait until the first day of next year to get 5 more. Best of luck!
  6. skylaar Win User

My home xbox issues

Here is a quote from another thread on this topic.

Hey there XXXXXXXXX, we had the right teams look into this. If you see this message regarding being unable to save changes, it means your
    Home Xbox One console has hit the limit for the number of accounts that have set your console as their Home. In order to set your console as your
    Home console you would need to have some other account(s) remove that console as their Home.
Thema:

My Xbox home issues

1. My Xbox home issues - Similar Threads - home issues

2. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  3. Home xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox issues: So my own personal xbox that I play on has it set to home xbox as I no longer have internet, however every so often games through game pass act like my xbox isnt set to home xbox. I have to...
  4. home xbox issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    home xbox issue: I'm having an issue where my home xbox is not sharing gold to my other accounts. everything is done correctly but it still doesnt say i have live for my other accounts. can anyone help?...
  5. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

in XboX Insiders
    Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue: Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it,...
  6. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  7. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  8. Home Xbox issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox issue: Hi I currently have 2 xboxs with both as my home Xbox I went to a friend's house and put my account on his Xbox so we played multiplayer while at his. After a few days I noticed that one off my...
  9. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  10. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue: I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes....