My Xbox Home

Discus and support My Xbox Home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm newish to Xbox - coming from Playstation - and didn't know the home switches were limited - they aren't limited with PS- . Got my one exception and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxPrimeGamer, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:12 AM.

1. My Xbox Home

I'm newish to Xbox - coming from Playstation - and didn't know the home switches were limited - they aren't limited with PS- . Got my one exception and was fine, good to go, no more switches. THEN had to soft reset my home Xbox console (following xbox support page instructions) and designated it to keep all the aettings. It saved everything EXCEPT the my home XBox assignment. Now neither of my consoles can be set as home.

How do I get the reset console back ro being my home?

:)

MaxPrimeGamer, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:12 AM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My Xbox Home

1. My Xbox Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. Xbox crashing back to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox crashing back to home screen: Hi, I am having an issue when using my Xbox One playing Call of Duty MW online. As the match is loading it crashes my xbox back to the home screen. If I am in a party chat this continues but I am...
  3. Broken Loading indicator/Home Screen Top Left

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Loading indicator/Home Screen Top Left: Anything that shows a loading animation in the Xbox OS the is extremely broken.it spins about 1/4 of the way then freezes and glitches.Another Issue is on the Home Screen top left corner where it...
  4. Xbox One S freezes and kicks to home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S freezes and kicks to home screen.: Recently my one S has had trouble playing games online and now even offline. The game will usually freeze with a loud buzzing sound and either kick me to the xbox home screen or will turn the...
  5. Browsing home network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Browsing home network: Browsing home network Hi Guys. So here is my question. How do I connect my xbox on the same network as my home computers. So let's say I have a server called server pc and 1 in bedroom pc...
  6. I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...: I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start game it messages me that next time i will be online, set as home. 052609ac-9f7c-4ac4-a76c-d1e9d3cc2290
  7. Xbox family home xbox not working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family home xbox not working right: We have 2 xbox's, An xbox one x and an xbox one s. The One X is the home xbox with game pass ultimate and uses my older brothers account. My issue is that whenever I want to play on my xbox one S...
  8. I think their should be unlimited or more Xbox set as home

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think their should be unlimited or more Xbox set as home: I think unlimited or more set Xbox home as home should be available because I did two now says I did 5 but diddnt im a big soupporter of Xbox and ID like more time because my Xbox reaped me off...
  9. Xbox series x game crashes then returns to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x game crashes then returns to home screen: Ive noticed this a few times while playing warzone ill be in a game then a second after its crashes and goes back to the home screen? Why its starting to get on my nerves now!...
  10. Xbox home console not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home console not working: I recently bought an Xbox one and wanted to play some of my brother’s games, so he let me set his account as my home console and vice-versa. In doing so I have been able to download his games but...