My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally

Discus and support My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing with my friend in a game and he jokingly reported my icon and it got taken down and i cant upload custom ones anymore, the picture was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastyBoi42, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ToastyBoi42
    ToastyBoi42 Guest

I was messing with my friend in a game and he jokingly reported my icon and it got taken down and i cant upload custom ones anymore, the picture was a dog doing something dumb so im not sure why it was taken down so fast or even taken down in the first
    place. If someone has a solution that would be great

:)

ToastyBoi42, Aug 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

When a report is verified and investigated by the Enforcement team that can result in an enforcement act if your content violates the Code of Conduct. Check your enforcement page for further info.
  3. Allebas Win User

If enforcement removes a custom pic there is really nothing you can do about it. And enforcement doesnt use these forums. Here is more about this issue from the enforcement website.

What happens if I upload inappropriate custom images?
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery for a specific
    period (typically 24 hours). Repeated violations or especially inappropriate images may result in lengthier suspensions.

Keep in mind that once you’ve uploaded an image, even if it was shown only briefly or was subsequently changed, it may get reviewed and the account may still be subject to enforcement action.
  4. choppyseize Win User

If Enforcement removed the image only they could overturn that decision. Unfortunately when that happens you lose the ability to use custom images.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. bowski477 Win User

Happy Wars is better than I thought it would be..

I got that message on Happy Wars as soon as I booted it up today. I figured it was something to do with when it accidentally released and then taken down.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally - Similar Threads - Icon Was Taken

2. XBox Live Mic Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Mic Icon: For over nine months the mic icon has shown disabled. Tried tons of different things to get it to work and no go. Been using the mobile app with a headset to bypass and getting tied of doing so....
  3. Mute Icon on screen and Headsets do not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute Icon on screen and Headsets do not work.: Son has an Xbox One S Headsets worked upon first getting the Xbox in Dec 2018 within a month they stopped working. We have tried 3 headsets, 3 controllers, Console Resets and many troubleshoots...
  4. Xbox speaker icon with line across it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox speaker icon with line across it: I took the battery charger/batteries out of the controller and put it back in and that fixed the problem. I initially thought my headset was faulty. Hope this helps anyone having the same...
  5. Icon Muted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Icon Muted: Why does it say “we can’t find a microphone for these people when i join a party ? It doesn’t even show that my mic is plugged in but it really is when I am at my dashboard theres a mic icon muted...
  6. Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...: I just started noticing an issue in the guide where the messages icon is when I go to the messages icon in the guide there is a number count of 1 here. but when I go into where it says chats there...
  7. Microphone mute icon - headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone mute icon - headset not working: Hi I have the microphone muted icon on home screen of Xbox one s console and no troubleshooting solutions are working, my headset will not work (even though it works on iPad/iphone etc) and I feel...
  8. My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...: [img] My screen has expanded and i cannot see the top of my screen. Its the same when i play games, what do i do? 6749b13d-6ece-4888-a223-ebf4b4adb197
  9. Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute: At the beginning of June this year I noticed my Kotion Each G1000 headset and xbox headset adapter was no longer producing sound. A week earlier i was playing Sea of Thieves with my brother having...
  10. Party Icon!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Icon!: Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a party by having the party icon next to their name...