My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally

Discus and support My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing with my friend in a game and he jokingly reported my icon and it got taken down and i cant upload custom ones anymore, the picture was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastyBoi42, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ToastyBoi42
    ToastyBoi42 Guest

I was messing with my friend in a game and he jokingly reported my icon and it got taken down and i cant upload custom ones anymore, the picture was a dog doing something dumb so im not sure why it was taken down so fast or even taken down in the first
    place. If someone has a solution that would be great

:)

ToastyBoi42, Aug 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

When a report is verified and investigated by the Enforcement team that can result in an enforcement act if your content violates the Code of Conduct. Check your enforcement page for further info.
  3. Allebas Win User

If enforcement removes a custom pic there is really nothing you can do about it. And enforcement doesnt use these forums. Here is more about this issue from the enforcement website.

What happens if I upload inappropriate custom images?
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery for a specific
    period (typically 24 hours). Repeated violations or especially inappropriate images may result in lengthier suspensions.

Keep in mind that once you’ve uploaded an image, even if it was shown only briefly or was subsequently changed, it may get reviewed and the account may still be subject to enforcement action.
  4. choppyseize Win User

If Enforcement removed the image only they could overturn that decision. Unfortunately when that happens you lose the ability to use custom images.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. bowski477 Win User

Happy Wars is better than I thought it would be..

I got that message on Happy Wars as soon as I booted it up today. I figured it was something to do with when it accidentally released and then taken down.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Icon Was Taken Down Accidentally - Similar Threads - Icon Was Taken

2. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  3. Game Icons/Pictures are greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Icons/Pictures are greyed out.: I have an X Box One S and all the game icons/pictures are greyed out in the Microsoft store until you select and click on an indiviual game. This is a real pain to see what the games are for...
  4. Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???: my first post ever... how annoying is this? A $60 game that wont even load. Urgh. Microsoft; seriously? You owe us all a fix and an apology immediately. Seriously... the first game i download from...
  5. Mic icon appears with line through on home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon appears with line through on home page: Hi, my sons Xbox One S now loads and the mic icon next to the battery icon has a line through it. This now stops him being able to talk to his friends which he is trying to do through Fortnite....
  6. Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...

in XboX Insiders
    Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Gears 5 Icon greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Icon greyed out: Hi, I have an issue with Gears 5 on PC. The icon for the game is greyed out. I was able to play earlier and made it till Act 3 but can't launch the game anymore. Gears 5 icon in start menu is...
  9. Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay

in XboX Insiders
    Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  10. where is the party icon?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the party icon?: There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it 0fbbb1ea-b54c-4665-8cf7-bbfcb221f54c