My Xbox is buggy because of the insider, help me

Discus and support My Xbox is buggy because of the insider, help me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't open any games or apps, since I put the preview my xbox started having several bugs and crashes, and I can't get an upgrade because the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lostdrip, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/Lostdrip
    /u/Lostdrip Guest

I can't open any games or apps, since I put the preview my xbox started having several bugs and crashes, and I can't get an upgrade because the Xbox Insider Hub doesn't open. My Xbox takes 10 to 15 minutes to boot. And it also gives an error code that doesn't exist. I've tried everything and nothing came of it.

submitted by /u/Lostdrip
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lostdrip, Oct 13, 2021
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Gamerscore Glitched

This happened to me also but I'm a part of the insider's program.This was part of the reason it was buggy for me.

Are in the insider's program?
  3. UvularManager70 Win User

Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. error 80151006

i contacted them,but they werent able to help me because i was using google chrome and they told me to use internet explorer,but my internet explorer is slow and buggy. so i cant get further help..
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

No picture

Are you in the xbox insider program?

If so there are constant updates and at times it can get buggy
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

buggy xbox txt chat

Yeah I'm a insider program and it was kinda buggy today.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Anyone else having issues since the most recent update?

Are you in the Xbox Insiders program by any chance? Those builds tend to be much more buggy than the official dashboard updates.
Thema:

1. My Xbox is buggy because of the insider, help me - Similar Threads - buggy insider help

2. Home button feature buggy when trying to access the regular menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Home button feature buggy when trying to access the regular menu.: Could be only me… every time I press the home button.. it either does not respond, or it goes to the off menu. I have to press it many times just to get the regular menu. Goodness, I miss the 360...
  3. Xbox one S being horribly buggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S being horribly buggy: Hello, I need some help here. So, i got a used Xbox one S from a friend a few months ago. It worked fine for the most part with only some stubbornness and internet issues on its part, but just...
  4. TuneIn app buggy as all hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TuneIn app buggy as all hell: when is this app gonna get fixed? it crashes immediately upon launch and has ever since the time the Xbox Series consoles were launched... There is no TuneIn forum for me to ask this question....
  5. After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...

in XboX Insiders
    After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...: The latest bug I get today is when I launch a game on my lovely LG E9 it acts like I've pulled out thr HDMI. So many games show their loading image then crash so I can hardly play anything :(...
  6. The green loading circle is broken and buggy on Xbox Series X alpha preview. On every...

in XboX Insiders
    The green loading circle is broken and buggy on Xbox Series X alpha preview. On every...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  7. Login and Loading Wheel buggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Login and Loading Wheel buggy: Hey all! :-) i just purchased a used xbox one x scorpio edition and set it up. i directly saw a weird screen bug when it is loading something, for example login screen. i recorded it because it...
  8. Minecraft friends tab being buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends tab being buggy: So my friend has a PS4 and has his microsoft account connected. I have pocket edition and Xbox edition. I can join his world fine, however if i leave the world then try to rejoin, the world will...
  9. My X1X is now a $500 paperweight due to a buggy update, the Insider program, and (possibly)...

in XboX Insiders
    My X1X is now a $500 paperweight due to a buggy update, the Insider program, and (possibly)...: I am extremely frustrated due to my experience with X1X and Insider. My Xbox is in Insider due to an early build of Halo MCC or maybe Minecraft RTX I tried a few years ago and I haven't thought...
  10. Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.: Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else experienced the same? ... It's happening so much I...