My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

Discus and support My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal.

I restarted the console as well.

0x800704cf

Alpha Skip-Ahead

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Nov 7, 2019
  2. The Budah Win User

Cant Log in

I cannot get signed on to Xbox live at all. It just keeps directing me to my settings, my internet works, I am connected to the internet but it won't connect with xbox live
  3. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  4. demon of U Win User

cant sign into my account on Xbox One since i came back to the dorms from holiday

I just came back from college and I am having the same issue. My xbox 1 tells me I have a internet connection but won't let me sign in or connect to xbox live. This is very annoying.
  5. Bryan117117 Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

I was not signing into xbox live before. I was not even connecting. I was just playing the games on the console. the profile I set up on there is missing and won't let me create a new one. I tried to connect and now it won't let me connect to xbox live.
    It shows that I am connecting to the internet and then errors at the xbox live point.
  6. AdamJ74 Win User

Xbox won't register disc

I have the digital version, the game won't load without an Internet connection when I turn on my Xbox one but if I turn on the Xbox one with an Internet connection it loads and if I unplug the Internet from the Xbox one after I'm signed into Xbox live it
    also loads, I tried redownloading but it's the same result, all my other games work offline and there's nothing on the devs official sites or anywhere on the internet about this game needing Internet to play, and there is no message when the game won't load
    telling me I must have an Internet connection or connect to Xbox live, I hope this issue will be patched
Thema:

1. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live - Similar Threads - connected internet won't

2. Xbox won't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the Internet.: Hi, For whatever reason, in the last week my Xbox has decided it hates me and will not connect to the Internet. I turn the Xbox on and it says I'm not connected to the Internet. I then try to...
  3. BC titles won't resume from standby/instant on & losing internet connection immediately...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BC titles won't resume from standby/instant on & losing internet connection immediately...: OG xbox or 360 games never resumes when I power up my one x from standby. Xbox one games resumes without any issues. Why is this? Also. If I play a BC title while being online and I lose my...
  4. Xbox won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the internet: My Xbox won't let me connect to Xbox Live. I've signed into my account, but can't get into Xbox Live or anything else that would require an internet connection. I'm getting the error code...
  5. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app won't connect to internet.: it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop....
  6. XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot: 5 days ago i had an issue with my xbox not conneting to the internet. I already resartet the router and my xbox many times but it still won't work and even if i tried connecting to my iphone it...
  7. Netgear Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet You may want to do a hard reset on your Xbox One Console to see if there is any change if not: 1. Set DNS Server as Automatic...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...: My xbox won't connect to our wireless internet now for some reason... turned modem off and xbox... still same problem 84b6c3eb-2c63-4e8c-b805-1ee59b7024b2
  9. Other devices connect fine to my internet but my Xbox one s won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Other devices connect fine to my internet but my Xbox one s won't: Hi all, i recently bought an Xbox one s and for the first few days it connected to the internet fine, now every time i turn the console on it tells me to connect to Xbox live, i try to do this and...
  10. Xbox won't connect to the internet after a year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the internet after a year: After about a year of having my xbox 1 s it is constantly disconnecting about 5 times per 2 week period, I have tried everything I could think of but no matter what I try it always seems to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion 0x800704cf