My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

Discus and support My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal.

I restarted the console as well.

0x800704cf

Alpha Skip-Ahead

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live - Similar Threads - connected internet won't

2. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app won't connect to internet.: it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop....
  3. XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot: 5 days ago i had an issue with my xbox not conneting to the internet. I already resartet the router and my xbox many times but it still won't work and even if i tried connecting to my iphone it...
  4. Netgear Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR2000: My Xbox won't connect to internet You may want to do a hard reset on your Xbox One Console to see if there is any change if not: 1. Set DNS Server as Automatic...
  5. My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't connect to my wireless internet all of a suudden.. turned it off.. and the ...: My xbox won't connect to our wireless internet now for some reason... turned modem off and xbox... still same problem 84b6c3eb-2c63-4e8c-b805-1ee59b7024b2
  6. Other devices connect fine to my internet but my Xbox one s won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Other devices connect fine to my internet but my Xbox one s won't: Hi all, i recently bought an Xbox one s and for the first few days it connected to the internet fine, now every time i turn the console on it tells me to connect to Xbox live, i try to do this and...
  7. Xbox won't connect to the internet after a year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the internet after a year: After about a year of having my xbox 1 s it is constantly disconnecting about 5 times per 2 week period, I have tried everything I could think of but no matter what I try it always seems to get...
  8. My Xbox One won't connect to the internet via Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to the internet via Ethernet port: As of yesterday, my Xbox One had no problem connecting to the internet via Ethernet. Now today it is saying "Nat Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Service info is unavailable" I...
  9. Disconnected from server; won't connect to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from server; won't connect to internet: When I try to play Alpha-Jax, I get a message saying that i'm disconnected from server and no internet connection; try again later. It's been 2 weeks and no change. Any help would be great!...
  10. My Xbox One won't connect to the internet via Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to the internet via Ethernet port: As of yesterday, my Xbox One had no problem connecting to the internet via Ethernet. Now today it is saying "Nat Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Service info is unavailable" I...